Companion Customization

Teldara

I remember clearly in Beta that after completing the Prologue and getting Aric Jorgan as a companion, one of the rewards was a Companion Customization (three of them I believe) item.

What happened to them in Release? Or did I do something wrong to not get it?

My Smuggler friend got a Companion Customization item choice, and so did my Jedi Knight friend.

(My Jedi Conslar didn't one either)

Not sure if its just me or everyone else.

So, I'm assuming they removed a few for the sake of the CE/Key vendor...

Bleh.

The Aric Jorgan Customization 1 from the Key vendor was one of the Customization you could get in Beta.

Edited by Teldara

These are still in. Maybe it has something to do with your light/dark side points at the time the companions join you or something?

Got one on my IA in beta for Kaliyo or whatever her name is. Now that game has launched, I got one for Vette as soon as I finished Korriban and I got one for my Trooper companion (Aric) as soon as I arrived at the Republic station after leaving Ord Mantell.

Also for those that don't get them automatically (for whatever reason), you can buy them on your factions space station from the curator (I think this is who I saw them on). They're like 12k credits each I believe.

The companion kits for Elara Dorne are on Balmorra as previously stated. On a vendor, I might add.

I don't currently know/recall where the others are.

The only customisation you get for Jorgan from quests is the early starter one where you get to pick 1 of 3 suits of armour for him.

Edited by Korin

I submitted a ticket about this yesterday as I found the same thing. Seemed odd when I had received a customisation item on 4 other classes I'd levelled as far as getting the first companion (some were in beta) but got nothing with the Trooper.

The ticket was closed saying thanks for the info and its something they would investigate.

It was during the early access but I got a customization package for Aric. It was a choice of Urban, Jungle and some other amor set. Is that what you are talking about?

No there is an item you can put on the companion that changes their face/head.

Most of them are on a npc on balmorra but the only jorgan one I've seen was either on the security vendor or the CE one (can't recall which).

There are several vendors on different planets that sell customization kits for your companions.

Taris cantina

Balmorra

Ilum Orbital Station (Security key vendor)

Carrick Station (Security key and CE vendor)

These are the ones I found so far :)

Yeah I am quite saddened by this. No customization for Jaric..I had to go to Balmorra just to get the second companions customization..and M1-4X doesn't have any either..at least none that I have found. With the last two companions being a little like Jaric..in their alien way..I am concerned.

• 4 weeks later...

Aric: Kit 1 = Carrick Station SK(Security Key) Vendor

Elara: Kits 1-6 = Balmorra, Kit (7?) = Ilum SK Vendor

M1-4X: Kits 1 and 2 = Ilum SK Vendor

Tanno: Kit 1 = Ilum SK Vendor

Yuun: Kit 1 = Ilum SK Vendor

Any others I have yet to see. Ill check the Taris one tonight just to see whats available. I'd be HIGHLY surprised if Aric only had one, but it's not completely unlikely.

Aric: Kit 1 = Carrick Station SK(Security Key) Vendor

Elara: Kits 1-6 = Balmorra, Kit (7?) = Ilum SK Vendor

M1-4X: Kits 1 and 2 = Ilum SK Vendor

Tanno: Kit 1 = Ilum SK Vendor

Yuun: Kit 1 = Ilum SK Vendor

Any others I have yet to see. Ill check the Taris one tonight just to see whats available. I'd be HIGHLY surprised if Aric only had one, but it's not completely unlikely.

Yep, that's a good list of all the Trooper companion customization. There aren't any other ones.

Well, there are, somewhere. You can't get them since Beta ended.

Edited by DeltaGun