Bros at its best

imatrololol

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sko here.

This is what happend. I was trying to kill Deabag, a great scroundel healer, in South while all our good team mates were in east and west.

I didn't touch any other players at all. That damage there is all done on Deabag... but look at his death!! ZERO.

So if you wanna do good damage and no kills, GET THE DAMN HEALERS!!!

Ya, I tried to tell them this back on page three or so, but no one listened... But gg, was a fun match, except for the losing and you constantly stabbing me with sharp objects.

Anyways, back to reading people talking trash to other people for talking trash about other people...

weird, sort of when we beat your B team...or was it the C team? D team? You were on it....., said good game, and you couldn't say anything back? Oh i forgot, you mentioned that it was all alts and you all had your hands tied behind your back with each other's heads in your asses or something. Some whack, piss-poor excuse. Trash talking. That is what you do. Not once, in a rated match, win or lose against your guild, have I ever trash talked Post-match, in a win, or a loss (i can post some ss of disconnect VS cookies wins if you forgot) so get over yourself.

Whatever the team, it wasn't Cookies' A, because Bros sure as hell isn't taking a win from any A team on this server.

Also I would love a screenshot of me in this game. I'm fairly certain all the games I've been in against you have been a roflstomp.

Edited by Psirebral

weird, sort of when we beat your B team...or was it the C team? D team? You were on it....., said good game, and you couldn't say anything back? Oh i forgot, you mentioned that it was all alts and you all had your hands tied behind your back with each other's heads in your asses or something. Some whack, piss-poor excuse. Trash talking. That is what you do. Not once, in a rated match, win or lose against your guild, have I ever trash talked Post-match, in a win, or a loss (i can post some ss of disconnect VS cookies wins if you forgot) so get over yourself.

Don .. cookies use to put together 2 kickball teams which was a mix of every player in the guild. sometimes with alts, usually what happen you guys hit one of these teams. the disconnect vs cookies win was with one of this teams.. and as far i remember u never have beat a good cookie team that i have being not matter how drunk i was.

That being said there is not more cookies.. So you guys are beating a dead horse.. nekron decided to kill the guild. now is lukewarm tauntauns ,.. whatever his reasons i wish them the best..

and psi he may be refering to the game you rage quit in the middle ;) .. but i can't say in honesty b/c i barely did rated wz.

Lainon

Edited by cripito

Don .. cookies use to put together 2 kickball teams which was a mix of every player in the guild. sometimes with alts, usually what happen you guys hit one of these teams. the disconnect vs cookies win was with one of this teams.. and as far i remember u never have beat a good cookie team that i have being not matter how drunk i was.

That being said there is not more cookies.. So you guys are beating a dead horse.. nekron decided to kill the guild. now is lukewarm tauntauns ,.. whatever his reasons i wish them the best..

and psi he may be refering to the game you rage quit in the middle ;) .. but i can't say in honesty b/c i barely did rated wz.

Lainon

I'd agree... what kind of "A" team is there without vullesh.

Whatever the team, it wasn't Cookies' A, because Bros sure as hell isn't taking a win from any A team on this server.

Also I would love a screenshot of me in this game. I'm fairly certain all the games I've been in against you have been a roflstomp.

Really?

BTW that was a 220-0 civil war loss. Let me grab the screens of you losing to Disconnect too. Should make your little epeen hurt a bit.

This one is for Insanus. Get over yourself Psi. Trololol

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/6021/screenshot2012121219480.jpg

EDIT: and I just realized the implication of your "screenshot of ME in this game." You're right, without you, that guild would have been nothing. We obviously won a rated match against 8 members of Cookies because YOU weren't on it. My apologies. Guess the still, and former members of that guild really have something to emulate if one of their teams is lacking the presence of the sole member it takes to win a match.

Edited by DonCardinale

Oh and i think that the point of all of this was missed when Psi decided to talk **** about a week old guild that yes, did in fact, beat some better put together teams, and honestly as far as I have been keeping track, we are 14-8 as a guild thus far. Have we beaten Ascendency? No. FR? No, Deadweight? No, and not a single member from my guild in this forum has said anything of the sort, but when Psi starts running off with his little mouth and hijacking a thread posted by someone who doesn't even get to do rated's with their guild, i find it prudent to point out that the almighty 2 button sorc has indeed been beaten by what he considers "baddies."

Who are you again and why you try to make a point of defending fail machine. Btw post something better quality not so good in link.

I'm the dude that made you look ridiculous. Not hard considering it seems to be a daily occurrence on this board by a multitude of posters. So I take no glory in that act as none should be rewarded for such a pedestrian event.:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=5710307&postcount=31

And lets not pretend you have no clue who I am. It's cute and all but at the end of the day my entire self worth isn't wrapped up in a video game. Nor am I the guy who continually posts threads that are nothing but veiled attempts at getting people to tell him how cool he is. Only to have each thread fail miserably while having the entire community mock you for your boastful douchebagedness.

As for why do I defend War Machine? My sniper is in that guild and I am absolutely sick and tired of individuals like yourself bad mouthing a guild who hasn't done ANYTHING I can think of to warrant it. They don't do ranked. Rarely even have 4 man premades. It's a collection of decent solid people. And yet you take every opportunity to try to insult these people. Why? I guess something has to feed that bottomless ego. Again the entire self worth theory clearly in play. No one ever elevates you in any of these threads and it burns you up. So you do what all egomaniacs do. You try to tear someone else down instead to satisfy that bruised ego. (Or are you NOT the guy with this in his sig?

One of the harbingers best pvpers

Clownshoes ...

Really?

BTW that was a 220-0 civil war loss. Let me grab the screens of you losing to Disconnect too. Should make your little epeen hurt a bit.

EDIT: and I just realized the implication of your "screenshot of ME in this game." You're right, without you, that guild would have been nothing. We obviously won a rated match against 8 members of Cookies because YOU weren't on it. My apologies. Guess the still, and former members of that guild really have something to emulate if one of their teams is lacking the presence of the sole member it takes to win a match.

You go boy!

Really?

Oh hey I remember that match. We had a disconnect. I laughed and said we should have known. The guild name disconnect was a dead give away that their intent was for one of us to disconnect. You can tell by how much nezlock got out healed bye.you got the turret after we lost him. Ah well GG, not many guilds could have beat that team even 7v8.

Oh hey I remember that match. We had a disconnect. I laughed and said we should have known. The guild name disconnect was a dead give away that their intent was for one of us to disconnect. You can tell by how much nezlock got out healed bye.you got the turret after we lost him. Ah well GG, not many guilds could have beat that team even 7v8.

Since insanus is here, im sure he will confirm that it was a 200 up in favor of Disconnect BEFORE nezlok DC'd. the game was won long before the "we lost someone" qqing started. and again, just testament to a team, win or lose, giving their praise to the other side, and as usual, the other team not saying ****. it was a good game, which is why members of Disconnect said "good game." I remember clearly being 200 up before the DC, but im sure the other side will remember it differently as usual.

EDIT and not that it matters, but I clearly remember someone in vent saying "Make sure you say GG because we all know Cookies won't"

Edited by DonCardinale

Since insanus is here, im sure he will confirm that it was a 200 up in favor of Disconnect BEFORE nezlok DC'd. the game was won long before the "we lost someone" qqing started. and again, just testament to a team, win or lose, giving their praise to the other side, and as usual, the other team not saying ****. it was a good game, which is why members of Disconnect said "good game." I remember clearly being 200 up before the DC, but im sure the other side will remember it differently as usual.

EDIT and not that it matters, but I clearly remember someone in vent saying "Make sure you say GG because we all know Cookies won't"

So you were up by 200 before you caught on that nezlok DC'd, got it. I give disconnect the respect it deserves, it has become the rearguard of the competative teams, with a little bit more work I could even see it breaking through and becoming one of the "major league" teams. I can't say the same for bros.

Edit: we did not make a habbit of pointing it out the second we lost someone, that may have led to the confusion.

Edited by Asunasan

So you were up by 200 before you caught on that nezlok DC'd, got it. I give disconnect the respect it deserves, it has become the rearguard of the competative teams, with a little bit more work I could even see it breaking through and becoming one of the "major league" teams. I can't say the same for bros.

Edit: we did not make a habbit of pointing it out the second we lost someone, that may have led to the confusion.

I would hope not...I created that guild a week ago and if it stepped to the plate immediately being a contender, I think many an eyebrow would be raised lol. I was in Outlaws Den doing some things during the first coupld weeks of the Drooga's switch when some of you guys were talking about creating We Haz Cookies. That was how many months ago? None of the competitive guilds became what they are over night, nor did the players that reside within those guilds. Not once in this thread did I say **** everyone bros for the win, but I will defend the players that are in my guild, especially those that have never uttered a negative word to another player, IE sko. I always say gg, and I always give credit where credit is due.

Edited by DonCardinale

I would hope not...I created that guild a week ago and if it stepped to the plate immediately being a contender, I think many an eyebrow would be raised lol. I was in Outlaws Den doing some things during the first coupld weeks of the Drooga's switch when some of you guys were talking about creating We Haz Cookies. That was how many months ago? None of the competitive guilds became what they are over night, nor did the players that reside within those guilds. Not once in this thread did I say **** everyone bros for the win, but I will defend the players that are in my guild, especially those that have never uttered a negative word to another player, IE sko. I always say gg, and I always give credit where credit is due. Strange how I have beef with the Full Resolve Water Boy, and the members of Cookies, but no one else...odd how that works.

Cookies existed pretty much since the game was created, until 4 hours ago. It was the first imp guild back on masters of gnost dural that was relevant in pvp. But I don't really object to anything else in that post. Nor do I have a stake in it anymore. I just commented on the screenshot for the sake of accuracy since no one else had.

Edited by Asunasan

You guys still dont get it . eh mattis? You are trying to beat a dead horse. And the members that are in cookies now dont laugh publically when you try to kill an assasin backpedalin

And by the way.. in that screenshot.. dude there are a bunch of alts there.. b/c you know asuna & akatosh are mostly goof trop players.

there is not cookies any more... at least for now , you issue is now with lukewarms tauntaunts..

Is my idea or a bunch of ppl is having pms male syndrome?

Oh and i think that the point of all of this was missed when Psi decided to talk **** about a week old guild that yes, did in fact, beat some better put together teams, and honestly as far as I have been keeping track, we are 14-8 as a guild thus far. Have we beaten Ascendency? No. FR? No, Deadweight? No, and not a single member from my guild in this forum has said anything of the sort, but when Psi starts running off with his little mouth and hijacking a thread posted by someone who doesn't even get to do rated's with their guild, i find it prudent to point out that the almighty 2 button sorc has indeed been beaten by what he considers "baddies."

Sorry can't hear you over all your clicking. I would appreciate it if you stop pretending you're somehow better than me.

Edited by Psirebral

Why would post a picture showing a 1035 rating?

I mean what's the rating have to do with anything. Not everyone started from the day the game came out or has been playing MMO's for years or has a great PVP guild. You have to work to get a good rating. If this isn't starting to be mine is bigger than yours thread...