Bros at its best

imatrololol

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since insanus is here, im sure he will confirm that it was a 200 up in favor of Disconnect BEFORE nezlok DC'd. the game was won long before the "we lost someone" qqing started. and again, just testament to a team, win or lose, giving their praise to the other side, and as usual, the other team not saying ****. it was a good game, which is why members of Disconnect said "good game." I remember clearly being 200 up before the DC, but im sure the other side will remember it differently as usual.

EDIT and not that it matters, but I clearly remember someone in vent saying "Make sure you say GG because we all know Cookies won't"

Insanus here to say I approve of this message.

For 2 out of 3, that might actually work.

Are you saying you belong to that 67% of the humanity that prefer to have the peen in the ***? You didn't clarify if you sell your *** or just put a real-peen on it.. sorry kinda confused by your statement.. or maybe that only 33% that dont have an epeen or prefer to keep it for normal use? See too many variables..

Were you abused as a kid or just have a lack of brain? Usually public demostrations of epeen show serious deep issues like being abuse as a kid.. but lack of brain is a illness that can't be fixed sorry.. u have water in your head..

Edited by cripito

Are you saying you belong to that 67% of the humanity that prefer to have the peen in the ***? You didn't clarify if you sell your *** or just put a real-peen on it.. sorry kinda confused by your statement.. or maybe that only 33% that dont have an epeen or prefer to keep it for normal use? See too many variables..

Were you abused as a kid or just have a lack of brain? Usually public demostrations of epeen show serious deep issues like being abuse as a kid.. but lack of brain is a illness that can't be fixed sorry.. u have water in your head..

Um yeah, actually I was trying to bring some levity to a thread that was unnecessarily combative, particularly because of the e-peens involved. I was actually agreeing with you, at least until you got insecure and combative about my attempt at levity, which is almost as ironic as you being confused by anyone else's statements.

Um yeah, actually I was trying to bring some levity to a thread that was unnecessarily combative, particularly because of the e-peens involved. I was actually agreeing with you, at least until you got insecure and combative about my attempt at levity, which is almost as ironic as you being confused by anyone else's statements.

The thread don't need any levity.. needs to die, too much BS already said.. Not everything can be resolved with levity..or any bad sense of humor.

And I ensure I wasn't insecure, I was pissoff ..

The thread don't need any levity.. needs to die, too much BS already said.. Not everything can be resolved with levity..or any bad sense of humor.

Or maybe you should just stop posting, seriously.

Edited by CaptainRod

Mr. Buzzkill McNofunnerson over here. Occupation: Parade Rainer