Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

arsenal merc is op!!

Labradoraki

Seriously! the damage he does is ridiculous, he can anihilate a class in seconds if he crits!

and he just stands there spamming tracer and that instant 3 rocket skill and blue lazer beam and just kills me

and my interrupt skill button key is broken so i cant use it so there i no way i can win!!

plz ea nerf them, they are ridiculous

Edited by Labradoraki

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously! the damage he does is ridiculous, he can anihilate a class in seconds if he crits!

and he just stands there spamming tracer and that instant 3 rocket skill and blue lazer beam and just kills me

and my interrupt skill button key is broken so i cant use it so there i no way i can win!!

And then when you dont know where they are comming from and bombombombombombombom

• 4 months later...

thermal sensor override, fuision missle, hydrolic override, tracer, tracer unload, tracer, heat seeker, power shot, unload, rail shot (if proc between tracers and power shot-unload):rak_03::cool:

Or fuision, electro dart, thermal sensor override, flame thrower, rocket punch, kolto missile,electro net, spam right trigger.:eek:

Edited by DeltaSevRc

Arsenal merc does not compete with pyro merc and the only people I have seen come close are Johner and Typhis with their average 600-800k games.

Until I see arsenal constantly post 800k damage my opinion will not change. Feel free to post some screenshots of people that can do this because i have seen 2 on the Harbringer: Johner and Typhis

I interrupt an arsenal with my dart and then shield with a hydrolic override get in an arsenals face and stun and wait for your tracer missile and then interrupt again and then wait for tracer and then jet boost. This will effectively eliminate most tracer missiles.

I have a system to put 4 instant dots on anyone and kite like a pro. Arsenal is still a turret that can be interrupted. Yes they fixed it and we all like arsenal more but a 1 on 1 against an Arsenal is still an easy fight to win.

Oh and for the crit - merc pyro gets an 8% crit bonus if you spec 6 into the middle tree for upgraded arsenal and 2 into the healer tree for body guard.

Interrupt-able Turret or 4 dots the choice is yours.

Arsenal merc does not compete with pyro merc and the only people I have seen come close are Johner and Typhis with their average 600-800k games.

600-800k was good.... Before 2.0.

Arsenal mercs can do a heck of a lot more than that now (as can snipers, smashers, sorcs etc before anyone yells). You've been grouping with some duds.

Why is this silly necro thread still alive?

Edited by Jherad

Until I see arsenal constantly post 800k damage my opinion will not change. Feel free to post some screenshots of people that can do this because i have seen 2 on the Harbringer: Johner and Typhis

I interrupt an arsenal with my dart and then shield with a hydrolic override get in an arsenals face and stun and wait for your tracer missile and then interrupt again and then wait for tracer and then jet boost. This will effectively eliminate most tracer missiles.

I have a system to put 4 instant dots on anyone and kite like a pro. Arsenal is still a turret that can be interrupted. Yes they fixed it and we all like arsenal more but a 1 on 1 against an Arsenal is still an easy fight to win.

Oh and for the crit - merc pyro gets an 8% crit bonus if you spec 6 into the middle tree for upgraded arsenal and 2 into the healer tree for body guard.

not sure if serious

Wow just wow

1) pyro merc's dps is terrible they can only post decent numbers if they dot spread plus even dps operatives and man dps can cleanse the dots

2) gunnery mando's will always post lower numbers because they are purely single target and don't use dots, they also spend many gcds on kolto bomb and instant heals (mando's form of defensive CDs) however if you look at kills (which is the whole purpose of dps) any good mando will be up there with the other dps classes

3) that dot kite idea.... Lol *clense*

4) yes mando's are interruptible but I only need to cast one grav ONE, and then I get to blow you up.

Arsenal is like this, hug a wall > select unsuspecting target > blow up unsuspecting target > pillar hug again > rinse and repeat

Arsenal is like this, hug a wall > select unsuspecting target > blow up unsuspecting target > pillar hug again > rinse and repeat

Until you get focused by one or more good melee players.

ROFL, i actually think its funny with them going back to pre nerf dps and betracer missile, bent over spamming one abbility. ahh just like the good old days tracer missile, tracer missile, tracer missile, tracer missile, tracer missile, tracer missile. cut, print, anoying. but hardly OP, just really anoying.

ROFL, i actually think its funny with them going back to pre nerf dps and betracer missile, bent over spamming one abbility. ahh just like the good old days tracer missile, tracer missile, tracer missile, tracer missile, tracer missile, tracer missile. cut, print, anoying. but hardly OP, just really anoying.

Tracer missile spam is annoying because the merc is doing it wrong. Tracer is just the setup for HSM, unload, and RS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.