Twinks

sirullrich

I am on POT5 and leveling some alts. I just kinda wanted to know which faction has more twinks. Pub or imp side. Pot5 has more pubs who twink than the imps do. The imps dominate the pvp on our server so I guess pubs are trying to dominate the sub 50's. I've seen level 49 twinks with 16k hp everynight for the last 2 weeks. LOL and some of them were the same level 49 for two weeks. I am not crying about it because if I had the credits and the means to twink my toon I would.

So on your server who twinks more pubs or imps. I would assume the faction that dominates the level 50 pvp would have less twinks because they are already owning at 50's.

I honestly wish we could turn exp off. I love playing my level 50 Imps but they always lose at 50 on my server. But at the same time they also seem to always win in the 10-49 bracket. Would be nice to just stay in there forever and keep winning rather than hit 50 and start losing everything. At least then I could have some fun rather than being forced to reroll Republic just to get wins at 50.

I don't do it, but I really don't care when people do. I always think of tiny ***** and low self esteem.

I try to stay above 12k HP, that's my goal while pvping in sub 50.

Yeah my toons are around 12k hp to 13k hp. I guess if I had the credits maybe, but I am rather cheap to spend my credits on non 50 toons.

I've leveled a few new toons since merge to POT5 and don't see them too often.

Most I do are pretty underwhelming. There are also some hilarious "professionals". For example a matching pair Imp side that show up every once in a while.

Edited by Joesixxpack

A nice way to lvl toons regardless if you pvp or pve (or both) is to go cybertech. You can cheaply craft blues for your entire grind by lvl 25. At that point you can switch from cybertech if you want. You'll end up with 14-14500 HP in WZs and PvE will go smoothly. Good way to make money too.

I'd rather see some more twinks in lowbie PVP, I never feel that challenged by the watered down competition lowbies have been providing on our server lately. I thought it was just the pubs, but when i switched over there I kept winning and I don't consider myself exactly elite at this game. I'd blame F2P, but I keep seeing the same terrible people in warzone after warzone.

I'd say it's usually the team I'm not on that has the most twinks.

Seriously though, I know what you're talking about... since I've gone back to level my marauder, I've been going against these 16-17k twinks, game after game late at night. I'd say it's about even imps vs pubs, about 2-3 of these each side.

I don't see what the fun is though, staying at level 49. In addition to the regular purple armorings and mods and augments, they also probably have two expertise crystals, and maybe some expertise enhancements from PvP weapons. That gives such a huge advantage, where is the fun?

I'm sorry but this thread reminds me of one of the most epic posts I've read on this forum.

Quote: Originally Posted by fungihoujo

Fatman server presents, real pvpers of genius.

'real pvpers of geniuuuus'

Today we salute you, mister really really really low level noob pwner.

'mister really really really low level noob pwner!'

Fully organized, you sit at the top level of your bracket and crush people who are still trying to decide which AC to take.

'don't pick commando'

You brag about your kills like a bunch of frat buddies who just got a cheerleader to come to your party, a cheerleader named Darthselenagomez.

'I swear I thought she was level 19, officer!'

You ripped expertise mods from enough weapons to fill every piece of gear, because no advantage is too great when you're facing someone who bought the game yesterday.

'who's the tough guy now?'

But wait, after level 49 it is over- the level 50 nooblets proclaim. Not to worry. You've found a way to beat the system by ducking out of the match like some kind of Houdini at the last moment.

'stick it to the maaaaaan!'

So crack open an ice cold shockfrozen water mister noob slayer, because your dedication to maximizing yourself against players who can't tell a guardian from a sage is why you put the win, in twink.

'mister really really really low level noob pwner....'

I'm sorry but this thread reminds me of one of the most epic posts I've read on this forum.

Fully organized, you sit at the top level of your bracket and crush people who are still trying to decide which AC to take.

'don't pick commando'

You brag about your kills like a bunch of frat buddies who just got a cheerleader to come to your party, a cheerleader named Darthselenagomez.

You ripped expertise mods from enough weapons to fill every piece of gear, because no advantage is too great when you're facing someone who bought the game yesterday.

But wait, after level 49 it is over- the level 50 nooblets proclaim. Not to worry. You've found a way to beat the system by ducking out of the match like some kind of Houdini at the last moment.

So crack open an ice cold shockfrozen water mister noob slayer, because your dedication to maximizing yourself against players who can't tell a guardian from a sage is why you put the win, in twink.

I've never seen this post, but it is hilarious. thank you

'don't pick commando'

was hilarious then. still hilarious now

To be a twink, that basically means you spent credits (or crafting materials) making a bunch of lvl 40+ purple armoring, plus mods or enhancers, plus you probably yanked a mod or enhancer (not sure which one has expertise on it) from enough weapons to fill your gear. That's 7 slots, so (7 x 900 comms per weapon), which is 6300 comms, just so you could beat up f2p lowbies for a week or so until you hit 50. Am I right? Or is there something more to gain by doing this?

I have to imagine they will miss those 6300 comms when they hit 50.

I am on POT5 and leveling some alts. I just kinda wanted to know which faction has more twinks. Pub or imp side. Pot5 has more pubs who twink than the imps do. The imps dominate the pvp on our server so I guess pubs are trying to dominate the sub 50's. I've seen level 49 twinks with 16k hp everynight for the last 2 weeks. LOL and some of them were the same level 49 for two weeks. I am not crying about it because if I had the credits and the means to twink my toon I would.

So on your server who twinks more pubs or imps. I would assume the faction that dominates the level 50 pvp would have less twinks because they are already owning at 50's.

there really is no way to twink a low level character out. Unlike the game that won't be named, you can't turn off your XP. so even tho u may have the best gear for your level, you'll eventually hit 50.

there really is no way to twink a low level character out. Unlike the game that won't be named, you can't turn off your XP. so even tho u may have the best gear for your level, you'll eventually hit 50.

In theory, you could leave the Warzone just before it ends, and receive no experience from it. I don't think I've ever seen that happen, though.