About One Time (60 days) Subscription

ieRAya

Hi Guys,

I had a question about this Subscription plans. I already played about a month and my remaining subscription days is 29 days. If i pay another One Time Purchase again what will happened? is my remaining subscription days will add another 60 days that become 89 days or the subscription days will reset to 60 days?

Thanks for anyone answering my question. :)

Note:

any advice for picking up another plan to make it easier or cheaper i appreciate it but there are many factor that i choose this one. Thanks anyway.

Edited by ieRAya

Eh, when your sub runs you just revert to f2p, unless you add more game time via a game card or sub or w/e

I already know that. :confused: what i ask is another matter but thanks anyway.

Yes it will become 89. They don't reset the Days, they don't even do it for those that use the Game Time Cards, so if a Player has 15 Days, then buys 2 GTC's, they will have a total 135 Days.

Thank You. :D

BTW i want to ask another question. It is about when you become F2P player after your subscription time is out what will happened?

It is your credit will become 200k and other credit will be erased?

you can't enter your deposit box again and all your item lost?

all purple equip will be unequip from your character?

skill that you already get will be cancel (all your new character sprint skill that you just created will be lost)?

can't played all character that been created?

and what happened if you subscribed again after that?

is your upgraded deposit box will be reset?

sorry for the long question and thanks for answering it. :)

Edited by ieRAya

BTW i want to ask another question. It is about when you become F2P player after your subscription time is out what will happened?

You become a Preferred player. You'll probably want to familiarize yourself with the Subscription level matrix to get a better idea of what you'd be facing.

(F2P player isn't good terminology for it--Free-to-Play is an umbrella term for both Free and Preferred players. It's best to use the proper language when discussing this).

It is your credit will become 200k and other credit will be erased?

From what I understand, any credits you have over the cap (I believe it's 350K for Preferred subscribers) aren't lost, but they're put into some sort of escrow system. I don't know how that system works, though, sorry.

you can't enter your deposit box again and all your item lost?

If you're referring to your Cargo Hold, no. You'll still have access to it as a Preferred player.

all purple equip will be unequip from your character?

I believe it will not be automatically unequipped, but you will not be able to equip new Artifact (Purple) level gear or item modifications unless you purchase and use the Artifact Authorization either from the GTN (prior to dropping your Premium subscription) or from the Cartel Market.

This also applies to any piece of Artifact equipment you currently have equipped; if you ever unequip it and DON'T have the Authorization, you won't be able to re-equip it.

I've been keeping an eye on the Artifact Authorization item on the GTN on my server and it seems to run roughly 400-600K for a per character authorization or up to 1 million credits for an Account one.

skill that you already get will be cancel (all your new character sprint skill that you just created will be lost)?

Read the F2P features matrix I linked to above, but, no, you won't lose Sprint because it's also granted to Preferred players at Level 1.

But there will be some functionality you will lose.

can't played all character that been created?

This is correct. I don't know how it works, but currently, you're only supposed to have access to/be able to play two (2) characters as a Preferred player. The rest of the characters are still there (they're not deleted), but you're not supposed to have access to them.

They've announced this is going to be increased at some point in the future to six (6) available characters for Preferred players.

and what happened if you subscribed again after that?

is your upgraded deposit box will be reset?

If you mean will you get your credits in escrow back, then yes, I believe I read that's how it works.

As I have gone from Sub to F2P and back, let me shed some light on the situation.

Currency Caps: Your credits over 350k for each character will be deposited into escrow. Even if you go below the 350k mark, you don't get the money back from escrow. Commendations don't have any escrow, but still have reduced limits. You'll still keep all your commendations, though spending ones above the cap will reduce your commendations down to the new lower caps.

Artifact Gear: Any gear you obtained while subscribe you keep, even if you've never equipped them. You can freely equip and unequip any artifact gear you previously owned without issues. However, you will be unable to equip any new artifact gear you obtain. Essentially, this will mean your gear will be locked at level 50, since all new PVP and PVE gear is artifact quality.

Preferred Players can also not send any money via mail, or send more than one item at a time. Plus a bunch of other things.

Anyway, if you add a 60 day subscription, you shouldn't have any lapse in your sub. I might recommend trying to find one of the 60 day cards for cheaper. If you can get one for less than 30, you actually save money over a 3 month recurring sub.

• 5 months later...
Hi Guys,

I had a question about this Subscription plans. I already played about a month and my remaining subscription days is 29 days. If i pay another One Time Purchase again what will happened? is my remaining subscription days will add another 60 days that become 89 days or the subscription days will reset to 60 days?

Thanks for anyone answering my question. :)

Note:

any advice for picking up another plan to make it easier or cheaper i appreciate it but there are many factor that i choose this one. Thanks anyway.

29 + 60

/thread

Nothing you do to your payment options will negatively effect your time left to play. You already paid for it, there is no requirement to still have any payment option active.

Once your 57 days are over, you will automatically be turned to a preferred account and you can in the future at any time enable a new payment option and return to be a subscriber.

The only thing, that Bioware/EA would not take kindly is having a recurring subscription with a false or broken payment option (like a blocked bank account or credit card). Since you said, you are not on a recurring plan, but made a single 60 day purchase, you are absolutely safe.

Edited by JPryde

so right now i still have 57 days left, if i delete my credit card account, will it still be 57 or its gone?

It will still be 57, don't worry. They can't take something away that you already paid for only because you remove your credit card information. (If you want to be absolutely sure, just check if the money has already been removed from your account. If so, you're good.)

• 6 years later...

helo everyone.

(sorry in advance, English is a bit difficult.)

I bought a 60 day subscription today but accidentally ordered it 2x.

I wrote a lot of messages to EA, but no reaction.

mia doer?

if I canceled my subscription would I get my money back for it?

could someone possibly help?

thank you very much in advance.

helo everyone.

mia doer?

sorry, only BW itself can help with something like this, and from previous experience in this forum, they are very unlikely to refund it. But keep trying, it was a genuine mistake, if CS won't help, try contacting the commumity managers, dan steel or charles.

helo everyone.

mia doer?

No. Canceling your subscription will not get you your money back.

BW / EA will gladly take your money but they are not going to give it back.

Sorry to say this, but you now have a 120 day subscription and your just going to have to accept that.