Vip wirst band : just another scam

Nekzuslord

Been saving for a while to get my vip wirst band to be able to buy imperial soldier armor. Now that i'm upstairs only thing different is that i can buy a mount, but no access to imperial armor. The collector edition vendor sells it. Now i'm because i wasted my cash on something i cant buy. Thanks for reding this.

PS. Vip wrist band should be buyable via legacy

See, this wouldn't have happened if people hadn't complained about never getting access to the VIP area unless they bought the CE

How many people visit that place anyway unless they want something from the vendors? Whenever I'm there it's a ghost town.

Edited by SNCommand

Been saving for a while to get my vip wirst band to be able to buy imperial soldier armor. Now that i'm upstairs only thing different is that i can buy a mount, but no access to imperial armor. The collector edition vendor sells it. Now i'm because i wasted my cash on something i cant buy. Thanks for reding this.

Don't know why you would think the VIP would get you CE access. That kind of defeats the purpose of the CE if you can just buy into it.

Edited by MrSchmo

I apologize...my common sense got the better of me..i assumed spending all those credits to get the wrist band gave you full access upstairs...wow that is lame.

What common sense is that? Why would anyone think that by spending in-game credits you would get access to a Collector's Edition vendor for those who bought a specific software package?

...so the CE lounge is not what you get with the wristband?

You go up to the lounge, there are 2 vendors, some space and the jukebox(people always ask where it is, it's up there, unavailable for you "normies"! :rak_03: ). One of the vendors is CE vendor and the other is a VIP vendor. Obviously VIP status =/= CE owner status. Some people tend to forget the difference.

Don't know why you would think the VIP would get you CE access. That kind of defeats the purpose of the CE if you can just buy into it.

If you want CE items then you can go and buy a CE (they still sell them) but then you'd have a 2nd account and no geared characters on it + no legacy:o

To clarify:

VIP lounge is available to everyone. If you bought CE you get a wristband for free after character creation. Otherwise it costs good creds.

Upstairs in the VIP lounge there are two vendors: VIP Vendor (with one mount) and a Collector's Edition vendor. Only those with registered CE game can access the latter.

If you want CE items then you can go and buy a CE (they still sell them) but then you'd have a 2nd account and no geared characters on it + no legacy:o

You don't need to create a 2nd account. You can just upgrade the existing one with the serial key that comes with the Collector's Edtiion.

See, this wouldn't have happened if people hadn't complained about never getting access to the VIP area unless they bought the CE

How many people visit that place anyway unless they want something from the vendors? Whenever I'm there it's a ghost town.

I usually go there to log out :D

Its a nice quiet place that is still in a restzone.

thanks for the entertainment.