On the Catwalk in Voidstar

darthgamer

Yeah, I've spotted this before. Thinkl I may have made a post about it as I consider it an exploit.

We had a sorc force-lightning spamming from the top and there was nothing we could do about it.

I find it hard to believe that there wasn't at least one person in your wz that could either leap, pull or hit him at 30m. You have a team full of concealment ops??

I have done this once or twice on my sorc, thats the secret btw...you force run and jump from the spawn. However try as i might, i never manage to stay on that ramp for more then max a minute before im pushed/pulled/knocked down.

And its not a very great spot for dps/healing either since you can only target those who stand in the area directly beneath you.

I have done this once or twice on my sorc, thats the secret btw...you force run and jump from the spawn. However try as i might, i never manage to stay on that ramp for more then max a minute before im pushed/pulled/knocked down.

And its not a very great spot for dps/healing either since you can only target those who stand in the area directly beneath you.

Hmmmm so thats how ya get up there lol I would have never thought of that lol

As has been said, it's not a great place to stand because you can't target that close to the doors from there anyway, not to mention that you will invariably be yanked down by a tank and then focused by the entire opposing team as punishment. You are better off standing on the platform just below the spawn point. It gives you about the same range without attracting nearly as much attention.

I find it hard to believe that there wasn't at least one person in your wz that could either leap, pull or hit him at 30m. You have a team full of concealment ops??

No - eventually someone got them down. But it was a while before anyone noticed where the lightning was coming from (it's such an unusual place to stand) and by that point a lot of damage had been done.

As a balance Shadow, there was nothing I could do. I have no push, pulls or leaps.

It's an exploit like the bridge jump was. Only consulars/inquis can get there.

Was not an exploit at all as the developpers stated it.

They removed this possibility because smart teams were sendind leapers with the Inquis/Cons to help with the cap so people were crying about it.

The short gap was an intended map design.

I'm more worried about the stuck in door exploit allowing you to cap the doors while being untargetable. Unless you have plenty of AoE you are never going to kill an OP healer hiding inside the door capping.

Yeah I was knocked into the door and stuck. Couldn't get away, couldn't attack, couldn't cap! lol No one could pull me out. I was eventually knocked out again.

Was not an exploit at all as the developpers stated it.

They removed this possibility because smart teams were sendind leapers with the Inquis/Cons to help with the cap so people were crying about it.

The short gap was an intended map design.

And damn funny to watch people just fly and epic fail their jumps lol

Ah so... Was wondering if it was that simple to get over there. I've only seen this used once that I remember, a sorc healing and zapping. Didn't look that efficient but sure pissed off/distracted the red team nicely.