hack in denova

slowantics

back filling? sorry never heard of that
As in entered an on-going game where your team mates happened to suck so much that they hadnt managed to get any objectives and were all dead by the time you entered so you got the idea that you were all spawning for the first time. Edited by Washingtoon

He means did you enter the warzone after it started as a replacement to someone who quit the WZ?

no i didnt. my whole team was there. waiting for the wz to start. and we just saw one guy running around capping. we slowly saw the east then middle node turn pruple

so yea just experienced a guild running around capping the nodes in NC. they had already capped before before it let our team out. srsly bioware? sad part is you guys wont deal with hackers the way its meant to be dealt with for money

What faction were they from

lol, its known exploit. on novare u can bypass the doors b4 the start of game. saw it a number times, sometimes the guy was in my team and we had 1 or 2 nodes b4 the start. BW knows this exploit, it was reported a plenty times but they didnt fix it yet due to some reason.

lol, its known exploit. on novare u can bypass the doors b4 the start of game. saw it a number times, sometimes the guy was in my team and we had 1 or 2 nodes b4 the start. BW knows this exploit, it was reported a plenty times but they didnt fix it yet due to some reason.

could be they are gathering data to perma ban the individuals

Been playing since early access on two servers and have to say this is one bug i have never ever seen. And this is the first time have read it

Denova was not out during early access so that fact is of little relevance.

OP: You did right by reporting it, and in theory, it will be looked into and dealt with by mods. I haven't seen this exploit yet, and haven't seen too many in this game. I remember paying Warsong in WoW and some serious exploits like the flag carrier holing up on the roof almost every game for a few good months, along with wall jumping through raids to bypass trash. I am glad exploiting is not used near as much.

Take exploiting seriously, and report when seen.

I have seen this once before, it is a glitch.

Some random guy just popped outside the fence and went and capped S and E before we even left the spawn. Said "***" in chat then left the game.

Don't say dumb **** like "hacks" or "exploits" when its a lot more likely its a bug. As a healer I notice 9 guys in WZ quite often. I don't accuse the guy not in the raid frames of being an exploiter

Edited by Mookind

Denova was not out during early access so that fact is of little relevance.

OP: You did right by reporting it, and in theory, it will be looked into and dealt with by mods. I haven't seen this exploit yet, and haven't seen too many in this game. I remember paying Warsong in WoW and some serious exploits like the flag carrier holing up on the roof almost every game for a few good months, along with wall jumping through raids to bypass trash. I am glad exploiting is not used near as much.

Take exploiting seriously, and report when seen.

I am just stating thats how long iv been playing and have never seen a hack of this kind, However i have seen t where people have said they have see guys out there when really thats just a bug. I see when a guy is loading the map shows them in the middle and in certain cases i can actually see them. Huttball when they are loading i see them running from the middle sideways back to our goal area then they appear in the spawn area.

Edited by stephenalandavie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.