In, but stuck at work. Who is in my boat?

Baizak

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I got in on second wave, which was 45 mins before I had to leave for work. I was only able to get to level 4 before I left the house. Now I am sitting here at my shop, slowly watching the minutes melt off the clock until 6pm when I can finally race home and log on.

Who is in my boat?

Holy crap, same thing here. I got in wave 2 with about 45min before I left and got my Smuggler to level 4 then I had to leave for work and won't be back til 6pm...

:mad::mad:

Same here. I was able to at least reserve my character names on most of the servers though.

You're a jerk! It's okay to reserve "your" name on one server, but it sucks for the rest of us when people like you not only reserve a name on one server, but then multiple servers that you'll likely not even play on! :mad:

did anyone here pre-order from Origin? If so, were you able to set up your monthly subscription, or do you not need that for early access. And by the way, congrats to those that are enjoying this awesome game!! Hopefully I will get in soon!

did anyone here pre-order from Origin? If so, were you able to set up your monthly subscription, or do you not need that for early access. And by the way, congrats to those that are enjoying this awesome game!! Hopefully I will get in soon!

Yes, I preordered from Origin. You will not need to set up your subscription until the 20th. Origin will send out game registration codes starting on the 16th, and that will be when you have the ability to setup a subscription plan.

You cannot subscribe for a game that technically you arent registered for yet.

Yep I pre-ordered from Origin. You can not set up monthly sub yet. You still get early access though. Once you get your early access email the "no active subscription" error goes away on the launcher.

I was already at work when I got the email saying I'm in. Sucks that I have 10 hour work days from now until Thursday. Best part is I'll be on vacation from the 16th thru Jan 2nd, 18 straight days of TOR.

My vacation starts on the 15th. My partner will be opening the shop till the 23rd. Then we are closed until the 26th. So That should give me some time to grind out some chunks of levels.