Companion Gift Vendor Locations

UlfricStormcloak

• 7 months later...
As far as I know, vendors only sell rank 1 and 2 gifts. You have to run missions/quests or hit the GTN for rank 3-6.

Can anyone confirm this because I've seen guides referencing Rank 3 companion gift vendors unless it's been taken out of the game and the guide is outdated. Also, if they do exist, where? Thanks in advance.

Can anyone confirm this because I've seen guides referencing Rank 3 companion gift vendors unless it's been taken out of the game and the guide is outdated. Also, if they do exist, where? Thanks in advance.

The Rank 3-5 vendor gifts are when you trade in gift FRAGMENTS to the fleet vendor.

The Rank 3-5 vendor gifts are when you trade in gift FRAGMENTS to the fleet vendor.

And it's called the Curator (or the Gift Curator). The only way, other than buying them on the GTN, to get the fragments that I know of is from Treasure Hunting missions. But there may be other ways.

On the Imperial fleet, the Curator is right next to the regular Gift Vendor (I can only assume the same on the Republic fleet).

Yep, there are the regular vendors which sell rank 1 and 2 gifts and then there is the "Curator", which actually only has rank 5 gifts - but in all three different colors, depending on which fragments you turn in.

The middle ranks (and everything else) you can get from Treasure Hunting, Diplomacy, Underworld Trading and Investigation - the mission skills you can learn at the fleet.

• 3 years later...
I was just wondering if anyone in the know could please post the locations of higher-level Companion Gift Vendors out there? Other than the one on Vaiken I've seen one on Nar Shaddaa and that's it.

Best bargain for your money is fleet vendor across from GTN sells purple gifts for 10k. Buy those. I mean you can go and buy the gold level gifts on Odessen but those are 250k.

Best bargain for your money is fleet vendor across from GTN sells purple gifts for 10k. Buy those. I mean you can go and buy the gold level gifts on Odessen but those are 250k.

Depends on where you are in the influence curve, and whether time or credits is more important.

Rank 1 greens are always cheaper per point of influenced gained than anything else, but they take a lot of time to apply. Onc eyou hit Inf 40, Rank 5 gifts are cheaper per point than Rank 2 (you can't get past 40 with Rank 1), and since the Blues and the Purples are the same cost, you want to use Purples. 30-40, Rank 5 is moderately more expensive, but much faster.

Or you can buy the Gold grade 6 from GTN in the range of 100 to 150k each. I started to sell the ones i get from heroic and comand boxes in GTN, is very profitable.

Guys, I usually am not the necro-police, but UlfricStormcloak hasn't played for more than 2 years and surely doesn't care about the locations anymore. And Jeezdon's necro is completely off-topic and replies to the signature of someone who posted something almost 4 years ago. There are necros and then there are necros. This one here is a necro.

Love your quote. My first char was a trooper/vanguard and I made ALL the mistakes on him. My favorite character is now the one I'm playing. Changes constantly.

Love your quote. My first char was a trooper/vanguard and I made ALL the mistakes on him. My favorite character is now the one I'm playing. Changes constantly.

You necro'd a four year old thread just to comment on someone's signature? Someone who's most likely quit in the last four years and will never see your compliment?

I can't tell if I'm impressed by your trollery or shocked at the stupidity. :eek:

Edited by kodrac

• 3 years later...
There is vendor in cantina on Odessen selling grade 6 gifts, but they are expensive. Also, there are 2 vendors on each fleet selling up to grade 5 gifts. If I'm correct they are in supplies section.

The 2 vendors on the fleet that you are you are thinking of are in the GTN section and they are named Tahoota & Kaiza they are in the outer ring area. If you go down the stairs leading to the cartel bazaar and make a right then a left they are right there.

The 2 vendors on the fleet that you are you are thinking of are in the GTN section and they are named Tahoota & Kaiza they are in the outer ring area. If you go down the stairs leading to the cartel bazaar and make a right then a left they are right there.

I think he may have found them in the 3 years since the post. 😍