Cartel Pack gear is not as advertised - please address Bioware!

Kualan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping that it will be fixed :) it is considerably less pretty when grey

It also looks like the white glows in that picture(like the Life Orb) but it doesn't glow in game. Although... I guess that could just be because all the items are highlighted in the picture...but yeah.

Edited by Radzkie

The Phantom set is perfect as it is. I'm not even sure what it was supposed to look like though. Anyone have a pic?

See the OP, or look in-game at the set shown on the right hand side of the Blockade Runner's Pack advertisement.

NOOOOO!! Don't change the Phantom chest piece! It's the only decent one without those stupid shoulder pads! I've waited almost a year to get something decent like this, and I spent lots of creds after Ctrl+Ling the piece and I'm very happy with it. Either way you have advertised it falsely (trading standards apply!) but if you have to disappoint someone, take the larger player base (and aesthetics) into account. There are already heaps of shoulder pad /hood clone tops out there- the sleek phantom is unique and adds choice. And looks awesome when combined with imp pilot pants.....

Hi folks,

Thanks very much for reporting this to us. We apologize for the mistake and we're working to fix this in an upcoming patch. The gear should look like the way they appear in the promos.

Thank you for your patience with this!

Please if you can add a black cape to revans robes ??

And also cant wait to see this fixed lol :D

http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/attachments/45/171/preceptorsvestments.jpg

Please if you can add a black cape to revans robes ??

And also cant wait to see this fixed lol :D

http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/attachments/45/171/preceptorsvestments.jpg

already bought the damn preceptor's robe because of the way it currently looks. I am tired of this hood fetish!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

If people like the equipment the way it is now, then they should be asking BioWare to ALSO implement those designs. The current items should come as they were advertised.

-Macheath.

this is 100% correct, the current cartel pack items should all be changed to how they have been promoted.

if people want the designs as they are now they should request them to add them into the game as an addition maybe ? personally i bought some extra packs because i wanted he robe advertised.

already bought the damn preceptor's robe because of the way it currently looks. I am tired of this hood fetish!

and because you a a single person dislike hoods it doesn't mean its a hood fetish that others have...we could say the same to you with your hood down fetish :p

Yes, but those of us who bought the gear on the GTN (some of us with creds that we got from cartel packs) previewed exactly what the piece would look like on our character. We didn't do a cartel pack lottery based upon the collage of skins on the cover; we specifically bought a single item after trying it on our character. Now the fact that this 'cred transaction' was on the GTN and 'indirectly' cost us real cash as opposed to cartel coins might be why we get screwed over. I'm not saying that the issue shouldn't be resolved for those who got cartel packs, but the armour as it stands should also be an option- that's what I bought, and it brings some welcome variation.

this is 100% correct, the current cartel pack items should all be changed to how they have been promoted.

if people want the designs as they are now they should request them to add them into the game as an addition maybe ? personally i bought some extra packs because i wanted he robe advertised.

and because you a a single person dislike hoods it doesn't mean its a hood fetish that others have...we could say the same to you with your hood down fetish :p

There are more falsely advertised armor sets than those from cartel packs. If the cartel pack ones are getting changed, the other ones should as well!

And I just want a single hood down piece... They'er all hooded, this is ridiculous :l You have plenty to choose from when it comes to hooded robes, I don't. And it's not just me.

Hi folks,

Thanks very much for reporting this to us. We apologize for the mistake and we're working to fix this in an upcoming patch. The gear should look like the way they appear in the promos.

Thank you for your patience with this!

Yay thanks Joveth :D, glad to see it was indeed a mistake and is being fixed :)

Why in the name of all that is holy would you ever in a million years pay real money for this crap?

I for one didn't pay real money for it as I received it as part of the complementary coins (thanks bioware). Thanks for making snap judgments at me, and proceeding to offend people who actually did buy cartel coins because yes, we are all paying for a virtual star wars game online. And the best part is you are the one reading the forums of said virtual star wars game! But don't worry, you are obviously much cooler then the rest of us.

...what I would really like to see is Revans true robes from KotOR, not what they have currently. I understand they used current assets, but I really think, considering Revan's popularity this is one place where accuracy was really important.

They are Bioware after all. They should be able to properly represent characters they created themselves.

There are more falsely advertised armor sets than those from cartel packs. If the cartel pack ones are getting changed, the other ones should as well!

And I just want a single hood down piece... They'er all hooded, this is ridiculous :l You have plenty to choose from when it comes to hooded robes, I don't. And it's not just me.

i understand your point and i agree but they should be fixed.

I also would love some nice hood down robes but we will have to be patient with this no doubt they will bring them soon enough with how the cartel market is going.:)