Joke..this is a Joke!!!!

Nu-Ata

Lame that you have to sign to a subscription plan or buy game cards. I guess I'll have to do that tonight when I get home, but I clearly remember that when I bought WoW, everything in the box was sufficient to start playing.

Hmm I am pretty sure I had to put my credit card details when I started WOW back in feb 2005....

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Really people this is worth whining about now, first it was EGA then it was grace period now its I have to make a plan to pay bioware after my free 30 days. YES if at day 29 you dont like it cancel your sub if not bioware has every right to charge you for the next 30 days. Not sure what the crying is all about this is how the world works.

what happened to the 30 free access? i have to pay to get free time? what kind of joke is this? who are you guys trying to fool? ... if i don't have an international credit card I cant't play?

wake up people! this world is Big!! and bigger then swtor... I want to play ...there is no place to buy game time here in Brasil!

i feel stolen!

please do something! i pre order reedeemed...did everything...and still cant play...becouse now I have to sing a payment plan!??

i feel like cursing all of you out....Im really mad!!!

welcome to earth !!!

Show me any paid MMO that doesn't do this and I'll back your complaint, until then you are very simply whining about something that every MMO does and has for years.

what happened to the 30 free access? i have to pay to get free time? what kind of joke is this? who are you guys trying to fool? ... if i don't have an international credit card I cant't play?

wake up people! this world is Big!! and bigger then swtor... I want to play ...there is no place to buy game time here in Brasil!

i feel stolen!

please do something! i pre order reedeemed...did everything...and still cant play...becouse now I have to sing a payment plan!??

welcome to earth !!!

SW:TOR wasn't released in your Country. If you want to play, you have to fine workarounds.

i feel stolen!

welcome to earth !!!

http://store.origin.com/store?Action=DisplayPage&Env=BASE&IsGift=no&Locale=en_US&SiteID=ea&id=ThreePgCheckoutShoppingCartPage

If you know you want to sub past 1 month then there's that option. Game time card from Origin.

Otherwise, sign up online for a gift card that works like a credit card and use that info. But this is how subscription MMOs work.

I actualy didn't have to fill in a payment plan... ? I had anticipated I probably would, I so had a timecard laying around just incase. Which I entered after having activated my DD copy... no idea how the retail is....

Could ofcourse be that they accepted it as I used a credit card to order from Origin...

Wierd...

(I activated it the 18th, both the game and the card)

Edited by Erulinda

i feel stolen!

welcome to earth !!!

You 'feel stolen?'

Right...

You wont be charged until after 30 days play. YES you have to put in payment info when you make the sub. Every pay to play online game does this. So ease off on the rage, christ we're not even a full day into launch and people are already acting like this.:wea_01:

QFT. Every P2P MMO does this, yet I am always amazed by someone saying this in the forums as if its never been done before. I'm beginning to think people who post this are trollong, children or thick.

hahahaa...

...OP, didnt you know that a CreditCard has allways been the most important part of a lightsaber ?

To make it simple : the 30 days only work AFTER you activated your subscription. Like in every MMO. So, do it as most people do : activate it, cancel it, take your 30 days´, if your convinced to stay then just reactivate it.

Lame that you have to sign to a subscription plan or buy game cards. I guess I'll have to do that tonight when I get home, but I clearly remember that when I bought WoW, everything in the box was sufficient to start playing.

Incorrect, you had to enter payment info back then too. EVERY single MMO has done this.

I haven't had the time to activate the game yet and can't do so ATM, hence my question - but I intend on paying via physical pre-paid card only (no online payment ever, I don't even have pay-pal)... Do I have to enter credit card/paypal/whatever-online-payment-method info even if I never intend to use any? Or can I simply select a "pre-paid card" option and not have to bother with posting aforementioned info?

Thanks in advance guys.

i feel stolen!

welcome to earth !!!

Modern Warfare 3 on XBOX Live called ... they miss you.

I haven't had the time to activate the game yet and can't do so ATM, hence my question - but I intend on paying via physical pre-paid card only (no online payment ever, I don't even have pay-pal)... Do I have to enter credit card/paypal/whatever-online-payment-method info even if I never intend to use any? Or can I simply select a "pre-paid card" option and not have to bother with posting aforementioned info?

Thanks in advance guys.

I think you'll be able to use the option of a pre-paid card.... Again, I didn't have to enter anything. Must have been cause I pre-ordered a digital version

Thanks in advance guys.

No you will not need any form of payment on file with them if you use gametime cards only.

With the deceptive marketing practices of the digital items in the deluxe and collector's editions and now the deceptive marketing practices of the 30-day free trial, it's quickly becoming apparent how Electronic Arts likes to do business.

New to sub based MMOs ? It has been like this for years.

what happened to the 30 free access? i have to pay to get free time? what kind of joke is this? who are you guys trying to fool? ... if i don't have an international credit card I cant't play?!

So you only expected to play for 30 days, ever, because if you can't register a payment method NOW you won't be able to in 30 days, will you?

i feel stolen!

welcome to earth !!!

You must be the NEW guy .....