Official PvP Records 1.1

xContex

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enraged Defense is a beautiful thing. There's also 2pc Vindi (Intercede = +8% max health), which ups the healing done a bit if you're working hard. (I think Semah's prot SS had >150k healing). I have no idea if medpacks count toward healing done. The shame!

Edit: I just looked because I was bored. Sem had 172401 healing on a jugg tank (http://i.imgur.com/NXncu.jpg). I also looked at the top 5 protection records on the game-wide thread, and that is ~42k more than ANY of the healing on those records. If tank-healing was a separate category there, we'd have a record on their list. The famed million protection record (http://imageshack.us/f/96/millionprotection.jpg/) was just shy of 130k healing, by a shadow.

I have to give Hulcalan props here; he's always the best dressed in pvp.

I'm not sure that they do, otherwise others would have somewhat high healing as well. I'm aware of everything you said (except the part where Hulc is best dressed :p) and was only pointing out that self heals aren't exclusive to Jugg tanks only, so if there were a self healing category you would include for example assassins and marauders. Which would be an interesting category to add. ;)

apparently you do because you have not noticed... that there is a difference is stats at the end of a wz that last 7mins (a normal wz) vs a civil war that has an uncapped mid node lol you really really do. I take nothing away from Semah? was it? yea... Just like I take nothing away from good ole Xam with her mill heals in a civil war (a very prolonged wz with no mid capped) healing 6-4 tanks with an average of 2 defensives that last 10-15 secs a pop minus wz adrenal/medpacs & self healing abilities. Not at all. Luckly You got the SS for Semah. Give Helorn a long as uncapped mid civil war and see what those heals would really be. if he broke 90k heals in half that time Semah had then i have no doubt he would break that with all that time Semah had. If my math is correct that'd be 180k? oh wait. Plain and Simple... my boy is the best there is the best there was and the best there will ever will be. Good on you for the SS but not impressed... to be the man you gotta beat the man.

Ray, you know I love you. Especially after you eat a cheeseburger. But that was just kinda.... stupid. You threw Semah down for no reason, only to brag about an imaginary SS with someone who has ceased to play the game. I did ranked with you guys, I know what helorn is capable of. I would like to call Semah the best Imperial side Tank while I'm at it, however there's a couple more I think do really well. Just don't bash players for no reason.

1151306 divided by 900 equals 1279.2289. That is arithmetic not speculation.

However, 1117938 / 900 > 1224,47 (http://i.imgur.com/A4mfp.jpg). Ergo, the actual time SWTOR uses to calculate DPS in Voidstar is higher than 900 seconds (913 to be exact, at least in the case of Scyn's screenshot). Anywho, unless you confirm that duration over multiple screenshots, it's impossible to know if it's consistently 913 seconds or more, or less... That said, going by whatever the server decides it is is the most consistent and reliable way to go.

EDIT: I also noticed 1 151 306 > 1 117 938, so congrats Mr. Wayne for the new server record. :)

Edited by Arsq

However, 1117938 / 900 > 1224,47 (http://i.imgur.com/A4mfp.jpg). Ergo, the actual time SWTOR uses to calculate DPS in Voidstar is higher than 900 seconds (913 to be exact, at least in the case of Scyn's screenshot). Anywho, unless you confirm that duration over multiple screenshots, it's impossible to know if it's consistently 913 seconds or more, or less... That said, going by whatever the server decides it is is the most consistent and reliable way to go.

EDIT: I also noticed 1 151 306 > 1 117 938, so congrats Mr. Wayne for the new server record. :)

I didn't notice that - nice catch

Ok lets end this discussion. The game calculates DPS differently than the obvious. If you check my screenshot and calculate that one out it actually turns out to be in the 1300s so that is another reason why I didn't include the DPS. It takes in account other factors. My assumption, based off parsing on dummies, is that it only takes in effect the time you are in combat. But in cases like that people guarding a node during civil war would prob. have the highest DPS as they are fighting in bursts. So for some odd reason the game calculations are far more complex than a simple damage / time.

Secondly, I didn't catch the that number as well. I put in far too many 1s. Gratz Darknight :)

Nice heals Lillish, I manage between 300-600k in healing in my PVE set on N'abi but unless I am guarded I am too squishy and dont survive more that 5-6 hits when not bubbled.

One of these days I will have to build a PVP set, my PVE armor now gives me 820+ bonus healing but I am worried that the PVP armor will only help my survivability at the loss of my healing.