Official PvP Records 1.1

xContex

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I find it super easy to miss taunts when I start trying to harass/isolate enemy healers. Looks like you had a good shot of making 300/300/300 if the game had gone down to 2%/0% though.

I think the healing is particularly impressive since it actually looks like a fairly short match (yes I know it was longer than most but it wasn't a 30-minute monster match).

Edited by Syberduh

290293/322230/244565. It was a good game, though I went back and watched the replay and realized I missed _so_ many taunt cooldowns. :(

http://i.imgur.com/XGc6lz8.jpg

I want 300/300/300; other servers have seen it.

You must have been popping endure pain like someone with a sick S&M fetish to get those healing numbers. Nice numbers....

I will not be continuing this thread. I have a lot of things on my plate and simply do not have the time nor care enough to keep it running. If someone else would like to continue it be my guest.

Heres one from a match just a few minutes ago, more of a class records thing though.

214,438 'rauder healing. Next I'll be starting classes for imperial pugs on how to interrupt caps. /whisper if this applies to you.

Wish I had gotten this wz on cam.

Edited by PoliteAssasin

Did you happen to notice how much damage you took?

Also I blame Urshanabi for our win. :p

Evidently not enough to keep him from having the top dps in the match by a large margin :rolleyes:

Edited by J_Fred

Did you happen to notice how much damage you took?

Also I blame Urshanabi for our win. :p

No. And to be honest I didn't even notice the focus fire. I was shocked when I saw I had 10 deaths because it sure didn't feel like it. (Especially since we had 0 healers, aside from me.) Did you happen to check?

Some of the pugs on our team.. Lets just say it was a bad night for imp pugs. (then again whats new?) I didn't even expect to get that far considering that too. What sucks is I had fraps on, just forgot to hit record. :(

Edited by PoliteAssasin

Trintonto (Protection)

http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1370129262_Screenshot_2013-06-01_18_26_07_301494.jpg

Record Beaten: Hulcalan - 658,158

New Record: Trintonto - 974,592

Unranked

Trintonto (protection in a single life)

http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1370129262_Screenshot_2013-06-01_18_26_07_301494.jpg

Unranked

Edited by casawcal
wrong

Trintonto (Protection)

Unranked

Trintonto (protection in a single life)

Unranked

2.0 records are 2.0 ... additionally scyn isnt updating this thread ^_^

Well... if scyn doesn't mind I would be happy to take over and start a new pvp record thread. As a low key pvper, I loved to watch this thread and see what the serious pvpers can do in wzs and try and match or surpass what has been posted and would hate to see that lost. Just let me know if that's alright with you scyn

With so many bugs being introduced into the game I don't blame him for not wanting to keep this up. They finally fixed the relic glitch but now you have the biochem implant issue, and I am not sure if you guys have noticed since last patch but now the GCD is screwed up. :rolleyes:

With so many bugs being introduced into the game I don't blame him for not wanting to keep this up. They finally fixed the relic glitch but now you have the biochem implant issue, and I am not sure if you guys have noticed since last patch but now the GCD is screwed up. :rolleyes:

yeah it feels like 1 sec slower ... ive noticed i have to wait sometimes to que an attack up D:

yeah it feels like 1 sec slower ... ive noticed i have to wait sometimes to que an attack up D:

not the false GCD, thats already been here. Im talking about where you wont have GCD at all, and can just spam your attacks. I have no idea what triggers it, but sometimes it happens for a few attacks, or an entire rotation.

If we restart the thread, can we have a parallel "discussion" thread, too? :-)

I am thrilled to see a BC vanguard break 900k protection. That's probably a game-wide record for 2.0? Not many vanguards tank in pvp or report their records. Edit: yes, that puts BC at #3 for vanguard/pt protection overall. There might be a couple damage records too. Someone should report it on the pvp forum thread, because at the moment BC isn't making much of a showing.

Also: a NINE multiplier???

Edited by Khalhazar

Well... if scyn doesn't mind I would be happy to take over and start a new pvp record thread. As a low key pvper, I loved to watch this thread and see what the serious pvpers can do in wzs and try and match or surpass what has been posted and would hate to see that lost. Just let me know if that's alright with you scyn

Like I said if you want to go ahead and make a new thread its all yours.

not the false GCD, thats already been here. Im talking about where you wont have GCD at all, and can just spam your attacks. I have no idea what triggers it, but sometimes it happens for a few attacks, or an entire rotation.

Oh yeah I have seen that a few times... force crush and ravage not going on cd... I mean, I'll take it but it's still messed up