Official PvP Records 1.1

xContex

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why isn't bolster fixed?! rawrrrr rabble rabble rabble

I want 1.7 PvP back. I'd rather be perma stuned by stun bubble and smashed to hell and back by jugs then this garbage 2.0 PvP. Part of me wants to quit and go play Halo 4 where the TTK is longer

/signed

*pulls out the popcorn, sits next to ush, and tilts the bag offering to share* So Ushie... who do you think is going to win at forcelifting? Want to make any side bets? :p

"Ushie"? BWHAHAHA. That's his nickname now. Everyone: "Ush" is dead. Please institute "Ushie."

Your assistance in this matter is appreciated.

Ah who mentioned the Project Shadowfury Glory Days? I saw a few people with the old guild tag again.

For Strouds to say he doesn't whine when others post videos of his losses would be flat out untrue. He would make the following excuses:

His team was undergeared,

It wasn't the right make up

The other team was a full ranked team,

He had frame rate issues,

A pug lost them the game,

He had lag,

The enemy used game bugs to win,

They had pocket healers,

The had to many healers,

We had no healers or

I wasn't even trying.

Said person would always tell us in Project Shadowfury about how other guilds would trash talk so much. That we wouldn't do ranked until we were ready, that we wouldn't do ranked until the bugs were fixed . I found out affter joining said guild that they didn't really bad mouth people as much as someone thought some even say they have enough drama at work they don't need it from a video game.

Project Shadowfury had a fairly large talent pool anytime it was premade vs premade we beat what was considered the best groups as much as they beat us and even if there was a rough start the guild would have developed an A team. The problem is that much like Football making plays or Baseball, hitting against a real pitcher you have to play ranked games in order to get better at ranked games and regular warzones will simply not cut it.

Myrm and Strouds had mentioned that in 2.0 they were going to be coming out with their ranked team and I seriously doubt we will see that unless the other guilds don't show up or they queue dodge the better teams.

Post more videos!

And all this is completely untrue. Let me try: I was in grim vent and they said that they're not gonna bring dashara to ranked because his feet smell. I can do it too. The fact that you had to lie about this shows you have too much time on your hands dash. Can't you find something more productive to do?

Well put Flux. This thread started out as a community vehicle to showcase pvp matches. I for one, enjoyed watching other players and their playstyles --it is very informative.

However, the thread has deteriorated due to the passive aggressive commentary certain individuals decide to post along with their videos. It has quickly devolved into certain players posting purposefully inflammatory remarks, and subsequently playing the victims when people (rightfully) oppose such remarks.

Interesting, because flux was the one who started the whining because we showed him losing. :rolleyes:

guess this doesn't for your OMG its all neo narrative?

Well said

Looking forward to the Name Shifter's response (Sorry I can't keep up with his new name every week)

Any way what this all comes down to is Neo is still butt hurt Denkius made him his ***** twice in a duel. He has made videos, threads, and all kinds of drama about the duel

What it downs down to is this

Xerec > Neo

When you base everything off of dueling and get embarrassed it turns you sour, just look at the Name Shifter's responses on the server forums

Dude I'm sorry you got embarrassed, I really am. But you don't need to be butt hurt and infa mad about it :rak_01:

See you for ranked warzones on Monday

Wait no I won't

Now just to sit back and wait for Neo to get this thread deleted because its going downhill for him

Now i can tell you're mad when you still insist on this as if its supposed to bother me, especially when all you have to do is look at this to see it wasn't even legitimate. Tell me, why is it your GM can acknowledge it wasn't an even fight with that error and you can't? Oh still licking the wounds from that Voidstar match i see. ;) I also love how you guys start drama, then try to blame it on me. It's really adult like.

So two things.....one Ush is ten times a better player than you Neo and has never purposely lost a match and I know him since Vrook Lamar. He always plays to win as do I regardless of our numbers on the scoreboard at the end of the match. I will openly say that when Ush leveled a Jugg for their ranked team we had to completely change our strategies and the games became much much closer and even lost a few on the way. Tells you how one person can affect a match when played properly instead of just being a dps that kills people.(Neo) If you lose the match and got top damage you are useless imo.

Lastly, I just wanted to ask again....so are you queuing ranked or not? We are waiting.... We have always dominated ranked. I know in your head you think that Project Shadowfury did, but Ascension didn't queue for the first two weeks because Melyn and Desi were out of town. You dominated against pugs and in your head maybe you saw a few Ascension that were pugging for fun, but that was not our team.

We lost the first 3 matches getting our stride against AOE and tweaking our makeup then started queuing for real. We won probably 90% of the matches against Project Shadowfury before that disbanded. So if you want to queue ranked and put your money where your mouth is please do. If not stop posting vids and commenting, just post vids of normals. They don't mean anything since they aren't 8 coordinated people against 8. Normals are fun and you get gear, but are useless to determine anything else since they are never truly even or fair. So either queue ranked or post vids and don't make any comments. You can't post normals vids and make a bunch of comments about skill or even the outcome and then not queue ranked to prove that you can actually implement the crap your are talking in a real 8 v 8 setting.

I will pay your team $2,000,000 credits per match that you win against us. Please feel free to queue....

Disclaimer: That is only for losses to Neo and Myrm team :)

Yeah Flux, coming from the servers first elite warlord I suppose you must know what you're talking about even if evidence suggests otherwise. And you're right all I do is go for kills, just so I can see my name at the top of the scoreboard. My high kills/dps has nothing to do with my dots, or the fact that I piggyback off of the people I heal. :rolleyes:

No you have not always dominated ranked, my old guild Imperial Legacy dominated ranked, including you and the grimmies. Deny it all you want, I'm still waiting on dennys to show me the videos he claims he has of you guys beating us. We never queued for ranked with PSF so again not sure where you're going with that.

My question to you is why are you so bothered with someone posting a loss of yours? Did you not try your best to win? Is that not enough? Or does this hurt the image you try to project as ASB as if you guys are the undisputed top dogs? The arrogance in your post is a perfect example. You get to caught up with yourselves, and posting these matches simply brings you back down to ground level. It's called being humbled, something you should learn a thing or two about.

/popcorn

Cute. :)