Best and worst names seen...

boleole

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best and worst guild name all in one < The Empire Strikes Blacks >

Apparently there is no racism filter for guild names lol

racism filter? there are no racist words in that name.. it's only racist when put together and the context is considered... unless you are saying they should block the word Black which doesn't seem prudent...

regardless it is a funny guild name...

Edited by Liquidacid

Two of the names I reported were LEGACY names. The players are still here, I see them on the fleet quite often, but they had to change their legacy name even though they still have the same main name. I might add that those legacy names were not offending or racist or trademarks or anything similar, they were just breaking the naming rules listed previously (I can give the names for obvious reasons, name & shaming is forbidden by the forum rules).

Another guy was a smuggler with a rule breaking first name. There's still a smuggler with the same legacy name around which I see on the fleet, but he no longer has the same first name.

It's obvious that Bioware are caring and that it's not me who lives in a "fantasy bubble". Which is good news for those of us who value immersion, and also good for Bioware to show us that rules aren't just there to look pretty on the website texts.

Wannabe police officer? Always the teachers pet?

Just read the first page and last page so not sure if it was mentioned... but I got a kick out of someone in a guild called <Your Companion>

Edit:Bah! no fair :(

Had to step away from my desk and when I got back new reply above me had showed up while I was in middle of posting.

Edited by Jerid

Just read the first page and last page so not sure if it was mentioned... but I got a kick out of someone in a guild called <Your Companion>

Edit:Bah! no fair :(

Had to step away from my desk and when I got back new reply above me had showed up while I was in middle of posting.

Hehe sorry, but I guess we both had a similar confusing experience with that guild :)

Hehe sorry, but I guess we both had a similar confusing experience with that guild :)

Lol same here. Or in my case, i sed that i was a casual player and that i played only a few hours every day.

For that i got kicked :rolleyes:

But on topic:

Darth sabeltann (if ur norwegian u will know how stupid that is :p )

Uriell septimm

Mehrunes dagonn