Harbinger server is down once again....

sandyrocks

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are telling me there are 2300 subs ahead of me?

You do know these superservers can hold more then 6K logged in at time, right?

Besides, my 2 hour queue just evaporated and I am at charcter select. The queue indicator was simply showing the server throttling up is all.

Edited by Andryah

They already do that. Subs bump automatically ahead of the freeb queue.

People act like they are the only subscriber. There are a lot of subscribes on Harbinger.

They do, but not to the full extent that you think. You seem unable to grasp the full concept of how badly a F2P option can overload a servers login que.

You do know these superservers can hold more then 6K logged in at time, right?

Besides, my 2 hour queue just evaporated and I am at charcter select. The queue indicator was simply showing the server throttling up is all.

In the case that swtor booms because of the F2P option; you do realize at one point you are going to have 1 million people trying to login a* server that can only hold 6 thousand people right?

Edited by HolyLordChaos

Yes. Considering the game has over 500,000 subscribers spread across only 8 servers, it's not that difficult to believe that you are indeed behind 2,300 other subscribers.

I hope that they have some backup servers in the rare chance that this game really takes off. On that grim note, my login que is now over. Later.

In the case that swtor booms because of the F2P option; you do realize at one point you are going to have 1 million people trying to login a* server that can only hold 6 thousand people right?

Nonsense.

At any given time, about 5-10% of players on a server are logged in and actively playing. And your million people hitting on one server all at once is complete hyperbole.

Daww, did I strike a nerve?

Why yes, I've got quite a problem with people who justify stupidity with the country they come from. I've seen all stripes of ignorance, hurr hurr derp order of operations is only something that exists in Amerikuh(met an Australian high school dropout that played the cultural isolationism card when it was revealed that he didn't understand order of operations) is just as stupid as hurr hurr derp limited internet access must be from 3rd world country. Intelligent and educated people will rarely discriminate or hurl insults based on one's place of birth, nationality, or gender. It may be acceptable wherever you live, but in the world of adults its uncouth behavior. Feel free to go back and pretend to be morally or racially superior to everyone else based on your place of origin or skin tone, just understand that it won't make anyone of worth regard you highly.

Why yes, I've got quite a problem with people who justify stupidity with the country they come from. I've seen all stripes of ignorance, hurr hurr derp order of operations is only something that exists in Amerikuh(met an Australian high school dropout that played the cultural isolationism card when it was revealed that he didn't understand order of operations) is just as stupid as hurr hurr derp limited internet access must be from 3rd world country. Intelligent and educated people will rarely discriminate or hurl insults based on one's place of birth, nationality, or gender. It may be acceptable wherever you live, but in the world of adults its uncouth behavior. Feel free to go back and pretend to be morally or racially superior to everyone else based on your place of origin or skin tone, just understand that it won't make anyone of worth regard you highly.

I wanted to start out by saying this isn't a bias issue by any means and I have no idea how or why that was conveyed to your feeble excuse of an rebutted, insult, or whatever you're trying to do. First world countries like Australia have horrible internet and no other country has more active internet connections per square mile than the USA.

8 servers?

Oh right, North America is the only place that matters. Isn't that right?

lmao

What does North America have to do with the number of people trying to log in to play the game at the same time?

SW:TOR subscribers span the globe, and all those people have different jobs with different work schedules which means that it's easily possible to see people playing the game from all over the world at the same time. Just because someone lives in America, Russia, or Europe doesn't mean they can't have a job that only allows them free time to play the game as someone in Australia, and vice versa.

What does North America have to do with the number of people trying to log in to play the game at the same time?

SW:TOR subscribers span the globe, and all those people have different jobs with different work schedules which means that it's easily possible to see people playing the game from all over the world at the same time. Just because someone lives in America, Russia, or Europe doesn't mean they can't have a job that only allows them free time to play the game as someone in Australia, and vice versa.

He was making a sarcastic joke, do you have no sense of humor? Are you a prude that can't take a smart *** comment without having a seizure on his pedistal?

Come on guys...it's getting old.

Yeah well i logged to spend my Cartel coins on a Crime lord cartel pack. I got the Throne and a few other items and Bam the *********** server crashed. I relogged and guess what.. my items where missing from my inventory and i was short the coins for the pack...

So yeah getting old to me is an understatement.

I want my *********** Throne Bioware you ******es. I opened 5 packs trying to get it and loose it because of your pathetic server structure.

My days are seriously numbered and how im still here from launch shows my patience.:mad:

I wanted to start out by saying this isn't a bias issue by any means and I have no idea how or why that was conveyed to your feeble excuse of an rebutted, insult, or whatever you're trying to do. First world countries like Australia have horrible internet and no other country has more active internet connections per square mile than the USA.

I am Australian and the internet here in FAR from horrible mate. So can you people stop ******** on Australians or making ridiculous comments because you just make yourselves sound like like superior &*^%#holes :)

He was making a sarcastic joke, do you have no sense of humor? Are you a prude that can't take a smart *** comment without having a seizure on his pedistal?

The only humorless prude I see having a seizure is you mate. There was nothing in my post resembling the delusions you read into it. In any case I hope your Thanksgiving was a happy one, if you live where it's being celebrated, if not Merry Christmas. ;)

I am Australian and the internet here in FAR from horrible mate. So can you people stop ******** on Australians or making ridiculous comments because you just make yourselves sound like like superior &*^%#holes :)

ur ISP is so horrible, other country get terrible lag on ASPC server.

ur ISP is so horrible, other country get terrible lag on ASPC server.

I play SWTOR on an Australian server, and I live in another country (not Australia). I don't get terrible lag playing on Australian servers.

It's YOUR internet/routing/ISP that's horrible.