Harbinger server is down once again....

sandyrocks

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I play characters on two different servers. I'll just switch servers until they apply CPR to the hamsters.

You never know when a server is going to go scooters... and just because they think they fixed it yesterday does not mean they actually did.

I like to keep all my characters one one server. That's why I rarely play on Bastion any more.

I just got position 1905 2 hrs and 15 min wait time.

It also said as a subcriber I have the highest log in priority. <------ LOL

Yeah right. I can't believe there are THAT many subscribers trying to log in. If that was true, F2P would never have been brought to the game.

"Light" with a 1000+ queue. The hell? Lol.

Aside from going offline though, the lag and performance has been horrible this week. Definitely needs maintenance and dare I say some OUTGOING transfers?

They probably have a throttle on how many can log in per minute or something. Normally you don't notice, but when a server comes back on line and thousands are waiting to gank it... it'd probably crash again if they didn't throttle logins.

Relax people. It's not accurate. This happened the other night....it told me I was #1900 or something in que with a 2 hour wait and about 4-5 minutes later, I checked back and I was logged in. You'll get priority over F2P players. Edited by JimG

They probably have a throttle on how many can log in per minute or something. Normally you don't notice, but when a server comes back on line and thousands are waiting to gank it... it'd probably crash again if they didn't throttle logins.

Yeah, but that can be helped to some extent if you kick F2P accounts from queing if a SUB/P account tries to login.

Relax people. It's not accurate. This happened the other night....it told me I was #1900 or something in que with a 2 hour wait and about 4-5 minutes later, I checked back and I was logged in. You'll get priority over F2P players.

Been waiting longer than 4-5 minutes and still says #404.

This is exactly right. Otherwise... it would be, basically, a DNS attack. lol

Relax everyone. You won't have to wait 2 hours. It is an estimate based on the login throttling. My bar is already down halfway.

Relax people. It's not accurate. This happened the other night....it told me I was #1900 or something in que with a 2 hour wait and about 4-5 minutes later, I checked back and I was logged in. You'll get priority over F2P players.

Yeah, that's why I have been waiting like 8minutes already and still have 20-30 more to wait.

Edit: That's really only the case when you don't have tens of thousands of F2P accounts throttling the servers.

Edited by HolyLordChaos

Yeah, but that can be helped to some extent if you kick F2P accounts from queing if a SUB/P account tries to login.

They already do that. Subs bump automatically ahead of the freeb queue.

People act like they are the only subscriber. There are a lot of subscribes on Harbinger.

Edited by Andryah