Anybody else not gonna subscribe to the game if the queue problem isn't fixed?

NaturaldisasterP

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously. I have been in a queue for 45 minutes, at 8:00am on a tuesday. Ok, the game is new, but honestly it isn't acceptable for a p2p.

agreed paying $15/mo to not be able to play makes no sense.

Netflix doesnt have a 2 hour queue to watch a movie and its less than $15/mo

Seriously. I have been in a queue for 45 minutes, at 8:00am on a tuesday. Ok, the game is new, but honestly it isn't acceptable for a p2p.

Seriously dude, it's launch day for one of the biggest MMO's to date. Get real.

And YES, I will be subscribing. AFAIK the game went on sale at midnight. There's millions of new players trying to log in.

Queue's will eventually die down. It's frustrating but at the same time completely understandable.

ya it doesnt bother me either way this is a new MMO and its especially one made in the star wars universe...i expected queues. Look on the bright side, at least we arent waiting in 8 hour queues like in rift :)

i waited 8 hours last sunday to enter in Tomb of Freedon Nad.

now im in queue since 8 am ?! a tuesday ?! com'on

yea this is bad, they could at least have locked the ega servers for new character, it's just stupid to let new people roll on already full servers when there is throngs of almost empty servers. and no im not gonna reroll, and im not gonna subscribe after free month.

Why should I start all over again after over 20 levels? It isn't my problem, it's the company's problem. I shouldn't waste my time because of their incompetence.

this is a new mmo launch what did u expect? I rolled on the most populated server "The Swiftsure" and im not complaining. People just need to have more patience and technically you arent paying $15 for swtor the first month :p

Why should I start all over again after over 20 levels? It isn't my problem, it's the company's problem. I shouldn't waste my time because of their incompetence.

They're not the incompetent ones. You're too lazy to restart. Getting some 20+ levels isn't an achievement. You keep going back to your server, expecting the queue, then come to the forums to complain. Yet you continue to queue up anyway.

Suck it up and reroll if you really hate it so much.

Edited by AkilZodiac

They're not the incompetent ones. You're too lazy to restart. Getting some 20+ levels isn't an achievement. You keep going back to your server, expecting the queue, then come to the forums to complain. Yet you continue to queue up anyway.

LOL so reroll to new server every time you get queue on one you're playing ? and end up with 30 chars on every server at level 20-30. rofl

LOL so reroll to new server every time you get queue on one you're playing ? and end up with 30 chars on every server at level 20-30. rofl

There are tons of light and standard servers. My server for example is standard at peak hours, and at all other times light. I, and many other people, never have queues.

So yeah, suck it up and move.

Edited by AkilZodiac

How is a company not giving their paying customers an enjoyable playing experience not incompetent? I shouldn't be the one making up for their problems with my time.

I am not saying queues on the first day are gonna make me quit the game.

I am just saying if the problem isn't fixed soon, i just won't pay for the game. As simple as that.

Edited by NaturaldisasterP

Hoe is a company not giving their paying customers an enjoyable playing experience not incompetent? I shouldn't be the one making up for their problems with my time.

I am not saying queues on the first day are gonna make me quit the game.

I am just saying if the problem isn't fixed soon, i just won't pay for the game. As simple as that.

It's not their problem; it's yours for being too stubborn to move to the 25+ servers that are still light populated.

If you don't like it, reroll.

the queues for Aion when it was released were around 15-25 minutes on the server I was on but that went away after a few weeks. Start up the game, login, make a sandwich, grab a coffee and away you go.

seriously all I've read on this forum since I started testing is just constant ************ about everything little thing...I'll probably come back once all the Wrath babies and (most of the) whiners leave

It's not their problem; it's yours for being too stubborn to move to the 25+ servers that are still light populated.

If you don't like it, reroll.

Damn this is annoying. I'm on the server that BW placed my guild and our alliance on. It isn't that simple!

Edited by shootist

Dont know about the subscribe since we get 30 free days... lets see by the time when that runs out

I jumped Scepter of Ragnos because i encountered 3 servers with russian kids all over the chat. so i think the best think they could do was so invest in some russian supportet server.

when i find an english speaking server, i stick with it ! too bad over 3000 maybe had the same idea.

dont really get why these mmo companys doesnt get support for russian. they've asked for it. we asked for it.

this is a new mmo launch what did u expect? I rolled on the most populated server "The Swiftsure" and im not complaining. People just need to have more patience and technically you arent paying $15 for swtor the first month :p

Yes, we are paying, it's included in the client price tag.

Damn this is annoying. I'm on the server that BW placed my guild and our alliance on. It's isn't that simple!

Yes it is.

You're weighing the value of your guild versus the queue times. And each time you login you're deciding your guild is more important to you than any amount of wait time. That's your conscious choice.

If you truly hated the queues you would not stand for it and just move.

Edited by AkilZodiac