So whos holding off buying stuff for a while?

Unojc

I have a bit of CC's but will not be buying anything for a while. Yes I am a subscriber and will save up. I just want things to stabalize and see if adjustments will be made to the shop prices, RNG, etc. Who knows, maybe nothing will change but Im willing to wait.

I have a bit of CC's but will not be buying anything for a while. Yes I am a subscriber and will save up. I just want things to stabalize and see if adjustments will be made to the shop prices, RNG, etc. Who knows, maybe nothing will change but Im willing to wait.

i bought two packs, resting on shy over 2,000 CC left

I knew I would be disappointed, but the packs I opened contained only junk. At a rate of 5 dollars at most per pack, im not willing to open any more, ill let the players do the work.

I have a bunch of stuff from the CC market that I do not want to send to alts, to use, or to keep. I plan on selling them. But not anytime soon. I got 20 enriched durasteel, lorridan gems, etc etc etc....

I'll wait a couple weeks to sell. I saw Enriched Durasteel go from 50k/piece down to 15k/piece. Still a nice profit at 15k but I'll let things stabilize. Same goes for all those speeders and pets I got two of.

I'm holding off but will probably just spend all the freebie CC's on things like the cargo hold unlock for all toons or other unlocks I don't want to spend millions of credits on.

If I have any left over I'll get lottery boxes, but only once I've gotten the stuff I can really use first.