Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to Faddy, one of the few people I still see around from Sith Wyrm.

There are quite a few sith wyrm holdouts in KFT with Faddy (probably around 10 I think)

Shoutout to Orangemofo for being simultaneously the loudest, most annoying, and generally worst player in mid braket. Keep hardcasting crushing darkness on my sorc, it's bound to work one of these times.

Shoutout to the good pvpers still around, looking forward to seeing you in arenas.

Shout out to the Unconquered/Nex Angeles group that we played against in that Civil War last night. Full length CWs in regs are a rarity :D

Same to KFT, that was a hard-fought match with great players on both sides! Also a shout out to Nakitomi for switching guard and Kyarra for cross-healing. It made a huge difference, especially with my fresh 55 op heals.

Shout outs to the people from Nex Angeles that I've been recently queuing with, to Twork, Ry'keel from Cindicate, a jug's name I forgot, to Kungfufury for improving his heals after applying some tips he heard, and to the two sins that asked me a few questions.

For pub side, shoutouts to Chimera (you're annoying), Ryaneth (you're also annoying), that sentinel's name that starts with T in mid bracket, and that's about all I think of atm. Ah, and to Not'it from Undercon.

Shoutout to Orangemofo for being simultaneously the loudest, most annoying, and generally worst player in mid braket. Keep hardcasting crushing darkness on my sorc, it's bound to work one of these times.

I'm also giving him a shoutout for his skills (which I have yet to see), and also shoutouts to Po'son, which is remarkably similar to Orangemofo. And the few players in Deal With It that are so much more skilled than the rest of the server.

cough dunning-kruger cough.