PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoutout to Emérald for saying i'm "exploiting" and "cheating" because she couldn't tab target me o.O

FYI: it happens to everyone, sometimes I can't target people either... so I click them... problem fixed?

ALSO shoutout to her for saying i'm uploading "screenshots of her" on facebook? wat

We all know about the super Zenod facebook hax,

btw have you heard Lyana's impression of you in mumble it's creepy how similar she sounds.

Edited by Domatron

For actual shout outs:

Thalamir, for being much better than I thought!

Nissessi (I'm not sure how to spell it) them green numbers

Kenshin Himura (geez I expected nothing and holy **** these passes in huttball)

Bunny for being *********** good on his marauder and still derping around at 1700 dps

Lîndsey, them green numbers.

Roxennah, for the same reason :rolleyes:

The people from Blade Runners (Elekträ and such) I always love fighting you guys

The 3 other players I can't remember who were with me in that arena where the other team died in about 10 seconds!

Shoutout to Creekbank for being a @#!$ plain and simple. Challenged him to a 1v1 in the den and he just tried to trololol. LOL a @#!& is a @#!%^ and always will be. He talks about me rolling with tal'rindar and free casting but he has 3 heals in this match and does maybe 20k less damage then me ROFLMAO and I was off healing. Note I had half what our only healer had in heals and I am DPS.

So Creek I dedicate this album to you :eek:

http://imgur.com/a/d0Grn#0

and please watch this friendly youtube video Creek

Shoutout to Creekbank for being a @#!$ plain and simple. Challenged him to a 1v1 in the den and he just tried to trololol. LOL a @#!& is a @#!%^ and always will be. He talks about me rolling with tal'rindar and free casting but he has 3 heals in this match and does maybe 20k less damage then me ROFLMAO and I was off healing. Note I had half what our only healer had in heals and I am DPS.

So Creek I dedicate this album to you :eek:

http://imgur.com/a/d0Grn#0

and please watch this friendly youtube video Creek

http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/4065156/pics/original/2237263.jpg I'm just gonna leave this.

1. Tal'rindar is a tank, by the way.

2. 3 healers, not 4

3. 660k is easy when enemy team doesn't die. nice 2 kills.

4. they didn't have a tank: easy to get damage (see #3)

5. sources? i'm an assassin too and we hit sages pretty hard.

Edited by Arkillon

Aaand shoutout to Theshadow! lol

Good duels (he won both but they were close!) then we hung out and killed Pubs stuff. No hard feelings over sucky pugs lol.

Duelling a Guardian in Outlaw's Den, then halfway through the fight QUEUE POP so 3 Operatives all come out of sneak and Backstab him and he dies instantly. Good times rofl.

Cool group that entire guild, actually.

Thanks Zenod but hey your day late and dollar short. I did duel Tal'rindar. Come back to the darkside you nub quit being a sell out. BTW I'm not an assassin :) assassins don't heal LOLz

Edited by Godsword

Thanks Zenod but hey your day late and dollar short. I did duel Tal'rindar. Come back to the darkside you nub quit being a sell out. BTW I'm not an assassin :) assassins don't heal LOLz

Oooo so how were the duels? Tal's hard to kill

And Zenod is still on the imp side, but i tend to play with some pub friends these days!

Also high numbers for sorcs aren't THAT impressive because of the dots :( you could do a wz with only affliction and reach 300k (the sad part is that a lot of pugs manage to do less with all their abilities, seriously ***)

Oooo so how were the duels? Tal's hard to kill

And Zenod is still on the imp side, but i tend to play with some pub friends these days!

Also high numbers for sorcs aren't THAT impressive because of the dots :( you could do a wz with only affliction and reach 300k (the sad part is that a lot of pugs manage to do less with all their abilities, seriously ***)

They were tough duels but as he said I won them both. Yes 300k is easy in just dots but if you look at the rest of our team they were terribad. He is claiming that he beat me no he didn't he beat a pug team with less deeps and heals than a fruit Popsicle lying in the sun with a steam roller running over it again and again. To say that he beat me lol, naw that's why I challenged him to a duel and he backed down and just started trolling me. It's OK PUG LYFE!

They were tough duels but as he said I won them both. Yes 300k is easy in just dots but if you look at the rest of our team they were terribad. He is claiming that he beat me no he didn't he beat a pug team with less deeps and heals than a fruit Popsicle lying in the sun with a steam roller running over it again and again. To say that he beat me lol, naw that's why I challenged him to a duel and he backed down and just started trolling me. It's OK PUG LYFE!

see a few posts above, I'm pretty sure you're the one who declined duels :p though you ended up going to the den, which is good. HONOR!

Stop being a big baby and out your big boy pants on, enough of this carebear crap.

Shout out to those who endure my drunken rage!!! Pugs and guildies alike....mostly pugs. First post btw. Someone teach me to make a cool sig...lol.

welcome to the forums mate! lots of e-drama to be had, sometimes.

NIce! Seems that thetrollshadow is pretty upset? That's great since we didn't even notice him, until he started cussing me out? I guess I should give him a shot out! That sure was some nice damage you did there in those losing efforts, away from the objectives, and free-casting while for talrinder tanked and took all the damage for you. We're 8-0 over the last 3 days, in any warzones against YOU. It's much easier to beat any team that has somebody consumed with dueling, trolling, and their dps at the end of the match, and is willing to ignore the objectives. We actually sit around and HOPE to play YOU, or at least baddies like you, so we can get our dailies done more quickly. So, please keep que-ing.. great job! Oh, and I especially love to two pages of you trolling him while he was the only thing keeping you from insta-melting. if you weren't such a sad weepy immature troll, you would have been thanking him instead.

I'm not sure if this is the funniest part or the saddest part.... But you seriously added me to your friends list, and then waited around for days, just for me to log on to my crafting toons, so you can whisper troll me! I just couldn't be more amused and flattered. And I really cant think of anything more pathetic. But THANKS! Glad to know that I'm living rent free in your mind baddie.

NIce! Seems that thetrollshadow is pretty upset? That's great since we didn't even notice him, until he started cussing me out? I guess I should give him a shot out! That sure was some nice damage you did there in those losing efforts, away from the objectives, and free-casting while for talrinder tanked and took all the damage for you. We're 8-0 over the last 3 days, in any warzones against YOU. It's much easier to beat any team that has somebody consumed with dueling, trolling, and their dps at the end of the match, and is willing to ignore the objectives. We actually sit around and HOPE to play YOU, or at least baddies like you, so we can get our dailies done more quickly. So, please keep que-ing.. great job! Oh, and I especially love to two pages of you trolling him while he was the only thing keeping you from insta-melting. if you weren't such a sad weepy immature troll, you would have been thanking him instead.

I'm not sure if this is the funniest part or the saddest part.... But you seriously added me to your friends list, and then waited around for days, just for me to log on to my crafting toons, so you can whisper troll me! I just couldn't be more amused and flattered. And I really cant think of anything more pathetic. But THANKS! Glad to know that I'm living rent free in your mind baddie.

Woo scaling wall of text.... Screenshot or it didn't happen still waiting for a 1v1 and now your *****es from eternal are gunning for me bring it :) thats all I have to say I AIN'T SCARED!!!

Edited by Godsword

Shout out to Eternal for telling me I'm on their hit list :) for what I posted about creek****** IDGAF. Thanks to crossrifles telling me that creek goes both ways I already knew that LOL and not just in healing and dps and I have made enemies on the forums lol bring it :eek: I hope you know I will re-spawn. If I don't kill you the first time i will get you the second, Mohammad derka derka jihad mofo. I look forward to the challenge!!!! Live by the sword and die by the sword. Pro deo et pro patria :D Edited by Godsword