PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

Shout out to Cool'whip!

I was coming out of Respawn in Huttball, with Cool'whip at my side! As I was running to the middle ramp, I saw the enemy ball carrier veering off to the left fire trap! I hopped off the left side of the ramp and Force Charged at him as he was halfway across the fire trap! Strafed to the side with unchannelled Force Choke, the fire came on, and he started burning up!

When he was at 50% HP he started moving again! But just then, Cool'whip flies right past me and suicide Charges at the guy to root him in the fire! They both die and I get the ball!

Way to be, Cool'whip!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to Xemos for using a recovery table in a warzone.

Cheat more and lose less please!

Yeah ive killed that *@! Countless times doing it. Just goes to show how crappy a player he is then he has to resort to a med table and still dies. Lol im not mad bro in fact quite opposite he fing is roflmao terribad.

Edited by Godsword

ok...you all need to quit being friends with each other, it severely diminishes what little entertainment value this thread has. I miss fatedd....

I agree this friendship, everyone gets along, love all around is sickening. We need fatted back. Even if we did get a good argument going that guy from pot5 will drop in and kill the argument with his /popcorn (argument buzz killer).

CONFIRMED FATEDD SIGHTING

He was in the Arena a day and a half ago. Teamed with Elvis, 2Pac, and Morrison.

No, really he was in there.

Actualy he was teamed with Laet, Rogimm, and Tazmynn... Just wanted to get my name in there :p

EDIT: Made myself less derptastic :p

Edited by Pizza_boy

:o That's me in the screenshot!

Anyway, I know you all want to worship the 2nd coming of Fatedd, but please no trolling. He won't be posting on the forums, and from everything I've seen so far, he really doesn't want to get into any of this again,.

So please, don't start it.

:o That's me in the screenshot!

Anyway, I know you all want to worship the 2nd coming of Fatedd, but please no trolling. He won't be posting on the forums, and from everything I've seen so far, he really doesn't want to get into any of this again,.

So please, don't start it.

well he's banned permanently from forums..

WOW today was big day for pvp!

First off, welcome back to ID and Zenod and whoever else came back :eek:

Second, shout out to all the peeps that q'ed ranked tonight, fun games!

Finally, I'm sad I didn't get the jump on this but I've been playing again FateDD all night xD That guy is too much... It started in a reg arena. Destroyed his team for him to spontaneously call us out saying that he'd kick our asses in a 'real' wz. Oh and we were down one man the whole arena. Anyways, fast forward to another wz, and there is fatedd again. The games ends, and there he is, talking sh*t about how he doubled my dmg. Spoilers: I was a guardian tank. Good times, good times... I missed this :D

PVPlease Be Mine: A Love Memoir

Day 12:

I saw him again today. He gave me that same look he always does...that look that drives me crazy and leaves me dreaming of when I'll see it again...I've never felt like this before. I feel so stupid, but I just can't help myself!

What do I do?!?!

Well I'll tell you what I did. I finally got my nerve up and I tried to impress him with my amazing assortments of frocks, harnesses, and hats (I read somewhere that snakeskin was "in" this season, but they must be wrong) ... it didn't seem to have any impact on him at all! In fact, none of my advances did...not even sparkle powder! Can you believe that? I don't know what to do, but I have to do something and I have to do it soon. I can't take this.

I will never give up.

I will never stop.

He will be mine.

http://imageshack.com/a/img546/8711/srpw.png

stay tuned... :)

Edited by PianoMatt