I wish there was more PvP gear

isorfidia

I enjoy leveling my alts on PvP, and while the Galactic Market is a good way to get gear still, I wish there was more gear to spend Warzone Commendations on. As it is right now, the cap on Commendations is only 2000, I am level 30, and have all of the PvP gear between level 20 and 40 bought. I can't buy any of the level 50 gear, the game won't let me. What I am hoping for is a PvP set for level 30, and to add more weapons and gear overall between levels 20 - 40. Something to spend those commendations on. Like I said, i've hit the 2000 cap a while ago, and have nothing to spend them on, every match I do now is just going to waste for commendations.

It's not the Prize, it's the sport.

You PVP because you like competing against other players. For the love of the game.

Bioware clearly disagrees with you because they offer multiple rewards for competing against fellow players. I just don't think there are enough right now while doing it before level 50.

Edited by isorfidia

Bioware clearly disagrees with you because they offer multiple rewards for competing against fellow players. I just don't think there are enough right now while doing it before level 50.

Agree with me, disagree, that's my stance. Take it, or leave it.

lmao, you just came in here to be the first person to disagree with something. I hardly call that taking a stance, you don't really care do you?

I don't PvP, but I understand the concept and the allure. I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm offering an insight into a way to perhaps find the joy in it minus the desire for gear. If you want to take that as disagreeing, again, you're call.

Thanks for keeping my thread bumped I guess! Even if it is with completely useless posts as you have no stake in this conversation.

...You make it sound like I'm deliberately trying to ruin your thread. Again, I'm simply offering advice. No need to be a [censored] about it.

I agree it would be nice if there was a level 30 for pvp gear, I level all my alts through just pvp and doing their class quests no planet quests because I find retreads boring. Level 30 gear would be a nice intermediate step so instead of in the late 30s barely scarping by in fights you'd do okay.

...You make it sound like I'm deliberately trying to ruin your thread. Again, I'm simply offering advice. No need to be a [censored] about it.

"I don't PvP" how else do you think someone is going to take that then? What compelled you to butt in on a subject you don't even care about? If anything, you're the one being a *******. This forum is filled with people who constantly feel the need to do this very thing, it happens in every single thread. You're not the first person to think he is some sort of literal genius here.

Edited by isorfidia

"I don't PvP" how else do you think someone is going to take that then? What compelled you to butt in on a subject you don't even care about? If anything, you're the one being a *******.

Who says I'm butting in? I saw a topic, felt I had some advice with some amount of worth, and shared it. You're the one acting like I just [censored] your grandmother at the thanksgiving table.

Yes I agree wholeheartedly. For one thing, why on earth no level 20 relics? Why not a complete level 30 set of gear? Why no offhands? Why no level 25/40 speeders?

One thing that bugs me is that if I PvP to any degree, I end up blowing WZ comms on stuff I have no use for (I doubt I'll ever manage to use all the meds/adrens I have stocked up). Give us stuff to spend them on as we level.

Yes I agree wholeheartedly. For one thing, why on earth no level 20 relics? Why not a complete level 30 set of gear? Why no offhands? Why no level 25/40 speeders?

One thing that bugs me is that if I PvP to any degree, I end up blowing WZ comms on stuff I have no use for (I doubt I'll ever manage to use all the meds/adrens I have stocked up). Give us stuff to spend them on as we level.

Yeah, that was one of the things that confused me. Relics and weapons are only available at level 50. Why not something in between that?

Yeah I share your frustration with that, but I think it's a good decision in the end. For one thing, it helps support crafters. For example, I find I can sell lvl 30-ish mods/armorings/enhancements most easily, probably in part because of PVP levelers bridging this gap.

One thing that bugs me is that if I PvP to any degree, I end up blowing WZ comms on stuff I have no use for (I doubt I'll ever manage to use all the meds/adrens I have stocked up).

You can still sell them though, and use the cash to buy good gear on the GTN. You might even get blues faster that way, depending on going rates. If a lvl 30 blue piece is 20K, and you pick up 130 commendations from winning a warzone, you can buy 13 medpacks. That's 13K on my server. So you're already over halfway there after 1 warzone, and likely there after 2. But if you bought from PVP vendors, you'd have to play 3-4.

Edited by Stenrik

I enjoy leveling my alts on PvP, and while the Galactic Market is a good way to get gear still, I wish there was more gear to spend Warzone Commendations on. As it is right now, the cap on Commendations is only 2000, I am level 30, and have all of the PvP gear between level 20 and 40 bought. I can't buy any of the level 50 gear, the game won't let me. What I am hoping for is a PvP set for level 30, and to add more weapons and gear overall between levels 20 - 40. Something to spend those commendations on. Like I said, i've hit the 2000 cap a while ago, and have nothing to spend them on, every match I do now is just going to waste for commendations.
i`m lvling all my alts via pvp and at lvl 30 i already have the full lvl 40 pvp set+implants+earpiece and capped 2k wz comms and since i can start stacking rated wz comms after lvl 40 only there s a 10 lvl window where u can only use ur comms to eithergear up companions with lvl 40 pvp sets(useless since u don t pve) or buy wz medpacks and adrenals( if ur biochem again meh), I really wouldn`t throw comms on those green chests, a lvl 30 pvp set would really help out Edited by iDraxter

Buy Medpaks and you'll thank me later....

Buy the "PvP weapons" and strip the Expertise mods out. Eventually, you'll get a nice healthy 50ish expertise, which is pretty nice with the fabled 41 exp crystals for level 10. I personally think that's being changed, though. No way bws gonna do that.

oh and

Buy Medpaks and you'll thank me later....

you'll be comm starved during the wh grind.

Edited by Zunayson

WZ Medpacs and Adrenals. Figure you're not gonna want to waste any comms on them while you are grinding out your WH set, whatever you save up from 30-50 is going to have to last you 4-10 weeks.

Aye would be cool if we had 3 or 4 different skin sets of gear to choose from while leveling through pvp. I don't think turning some pve green gear into moddable then put it into vendor would be too hard. I don't see why they couldn't just give us green/blue hilts, barrels and other stuff in pvp vendor. So many possibilities :rolleyes: Well at least crafters have a blast. Edited by MelodicSixNine