/stuck in pvp do you consider it cheating?

Kegparty

on PTS dying resets the cooldown on your CC break so that will be yet another reason to /stuck die.

resetting a player's CC break when he dies is a bad solution to the problem of people being frustrated by stunlock+death.

This. I think /stuck is going to be abused like no other now with CC being reset on death.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on PTS dying resets the cooldown on your CC break so that will be yet another reason to /stuck die.

resetting a player's CC break when he dies is a bad solution to the problem of people being frustrated by stunlock+death.

IMO the /stuck reset is because of Electro Net. It can be a little harsh sometimes for melee toons. Because the last thing they can do now is nerf Electro Net, so this is the next best solution.

• 2 weeks later...

:eek:

Q: /stuck in warzones?

A: In Patch 2.2.1, we have a change coming in for /stuck. If you are in combat and during a warzone, it forces a 20 second cooldown on you so you can’t rez right away.

That is for warzones only, not for all combat.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Yay! :p

Kegparty

10.30.2012 , 06:19 PM | #1

Today , 07:38 PM | #182 (06.25.2013)

Same man, same bug. :D

This was my personal battleground and hill to die on... I started just accepting it as part of the game after months and months and months of waiting and wishing.

Believe me, I thought about going on the whitehouse website and starting a petition so they have to address it in a speech.