Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Considering Cancelling

ZerekPhoenix

It takes a day for a WZ to pop on your server?

SUCKER- I mean, er, tough luck, but try rolling on a different Server.

Nope nothing to do with queue times, we have a bug that dumps you into an empty Novarre COast, started out once in awhile now its about every warzone and you can also get hit with a bug because of this that locks you out of any grouping and warzone pops make you instantly crash to character selection screen.

Nope nothing to do with queue times, we have a bug that dumps you into an empty Novarre COast, started out once in awhile now its about every warzone and you can also get hit with a bug because of this that locks you out of any grouping and warzone pops make you instantly crash to character selection screen.

Oh, that bug! Yes, I can remember getting it once. I think.

Anyway, last I checked you could complete the WZ regardless and reap full rewards, so I don't know why people complain 'bout it.

/facepalm

I'm pretty sure he is paying to enjoy and actually "play" the game...

Yeah one day of it as a "oh neat I get to knock out a weekly for free" may have some novelty, but that wears off after that when that becomes the only warzone popping for an entire faction (was Empire a few days back then when I got back in yesterday from out of town seems to have morphed into a Republic issue now.

Even if you are completely fine with the cheeseball means of gear acquisition (of course if you don't actually want to pvp then why bother considering how easy to farm BH comms it is) you still have to deal with the by-product of this which is the "cannot group with anyone else for anything once bugged" issue as well as the "drops you back to character select screen when loading into a WZ" bug as well, neither of which is what someone would consider "minor".

/facepalm

I'm pretty sure he is paying to enjoy and actually "play" the game...

Ya - don't really care about the sub fee - just want them to deliver. People, corporations, need to be accountable and deliver a quality product.

Taking care of the customer versus taking from the customer!

Just want them to act on it and fix it in a timely manner.

/rant end

This is really starting to get on my nerves. The only thing I log into do is PVP and right now I can't get into WZ's. They really need to make fixing this kind of thing a priority as it is game breaking. Take the server down for a day if you have to, but fix the game so we can actually play it.

we had that bug on Beregren Colony the other day. We were fighting imps (pub here) and right before we were about to win, 1 second left the timer freezes, and the game doesn't end. So we wait it out, all of the imperials leave, but people who queue keep getting put into the spawn zone so the warzone shutdown sequence would start and stop, start and stop. (Furthermore they couldn't leave the spawn). We sat there for 30 minutes or so determined to get our win, but it kicked us. Apparently all of the queues on the imperial side were going into that warzone though, which explains why it kept aborting down the wz shutdown sequence.

Isn't this the bug that is resolved if you join a WZ from anywhere but Fleet? Try queuing for WZs on your ship. That might help. I remember running into this issue a month or two ago and that was our work around at the time.

Honestly just trying to help, but I've lost track of all the different WZ bugs and they are starting to all meld together at this point. Terrible programming is terrible.

Good luck.

I hate the "re-roll on another server attitude". Why should another player have to re-do EVERYTHING because they were just unlucky and their server died or PvP died. They had no control over that. So why should they have to spend the time and effort just to make the game enjoyable for them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.