Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Patch 1.5 to be released on Tuesday, October 30th?

ZeroPlus

1.5 and F2P conversion most likely will not happen at the same time. Just cause there on the PTR at the same time doesn't mean they will be released at the same time.

I bet 1.4.3 is tomorrow, 1.5 next week and F2P conversion still happening in Nov. or early Dec. at this point.

1.5 is on Wednesday November 7th. That's 6 weeks after 1.4.

As they have mentioned in multiple Dev posts, 1.4.3 is tomorrow which fixes a lot of different bugs and also changes up quest rewards making it easier for casual players to get Black Hole commendations.

Edited by JoeeyyMagzz

How are there still people here who don't realize that when they're putting out a game update in the maintenance, they SAY THAT in the post.

This.

Every time there is a major patch it will say something like 'Maintenance scheduled for Nov 6 for Patch 1.5 and F2P' or something along those lines

Well I believe that this is going to just be a patch not the 1.5 because didnt they state when 1.4 came out that they will be bring down the servers for the 1.4 patch in the notice, there was nothing in the notice stating that they where bring down the servers for the 1.5 so, I do believe that its just going to be 1.4.3 and thats all :rolleyes: Edited by Legolose

I dont know how they plan to do things, i sure hope we can get the store live already, i just bought a black hole chest piece for my jedi knight and he looks stupid, cant wait to get him a new smyggler looking jacket, he is going to be cool again very soon.

Taken from the Launcher this morning:

Servers Unavailable for Scheduled Maintenance

All game servers are unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. The services will be available again at 10AM CDT (8AM PDT/11AM EDT/4PM BST/5PM CEST/1AM AEDT). Patch 1.4.3 will be implemented during this downtime. Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars’: The Old Republic”.

Mystery solved. :)

Edited by ZeroPlus

Do people read dev tracker?

Its 1.4.3

Do people even read? Truth is we unfortunately live in the age of google where people want answers handed to them without any effort on their part. Not to mention people take the first answer as fact which leads to some comedic "facts" being spouted off.

To answer your question, the smart ones do. The less so, no.

I bet on 1.4.3 tomorrow, 1.5 next week.

They seemed fairly adamant that their would only be a six week interval. If it ends up being 9 or 10 weeks, I think I'm going to move on. They promised "more content, more often," and that is what I am expecting. I'm starting to get frustrated and bored. I re-subbed this month specifically to see 1.5. I am going to be sorely disappointed if I don't get it.

Non-Dev post, sorry If noone assumes you know anything. Welcome to the internet, credentials or it didnt happen.

Fact is don't hold your breathe, they usually announce major patches. We haven't got 1.4.3 yet and they just talked about it so that is more likely.

As for 1.5 being in 5-6 weeks according to CS, Maybe CS don't realize that FALL™ Doesn't include December? It barely covers November. But then again CS are just the phone lemmings trying not to piss people off who are already pissed off.

As for the 8 hour downtime, any time they say 4 Hours it ends up being 8 so they say 8 this time. Not to mention according to Datamining "Wookie Life Day" Is a possibility so hooray for that prospect. Give people something to do/whine about until 1.5 is out.

Ummm are you sure about that??? First day of winter is December 21st.... which would make it Fall until December 20th...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.