We need a male body type 2.5 look!

Galbatorrix

My first character was a male body type 3 Vanguard. After playing him for 50 levels, I simply can not play a body type 2 male character now. Even though I'd prefer my Scoundrel not to be body type 3, I just can't bring myself to play the (comparatively) skinny little guy now (and yes, I do realize there is one even smaller). We really need a male body style in between these two. Going from average Joe to Arnold Schwarzenegger is too large a leap. They need to create a body type in between the two and then they need to allow us to modify out characters appearance. As of right now, I have 12 characters.. all male body type 3.

Not this again, trust me, there's nothing average about body type 2, the female population can tell you that much, they can just wish that was your normal joe

Where's that "like" button again?

Seriously though, we've been asking for variations on this since before release and still nothing. Common sense would've decreed body and facial sliders, but then common sense seems to have been off the day when a lot of these decisions were made...

I was in a group for a heroic mission and the two other group members were male body type 3 and my character was male body type 4. They said I was fat and they were jacked and made stereotypical mean fat jokes the whole way through. I found the whole exchange and mission hilarious.

The problem with male body type 3 is that it is the only "tall" one. So if you want to be tall, you have to be tall *and* jacked. There's no tall and skinny. Further, I would argue that type 3 is the most popular and this makes types 1&2 seem diminutive in comparison.

Anyway, adding this feature wouldn't cause me to delete any of my characters to get this body type, so it's not that big of deal to me.

We don't need another body type. What we do need are slidrs to adjust the base body type you select. The four bodies can remain, but we should be able to adjust height, weight, muscle, chest and other features. Want your type 3 male BH to have a beer belly? Then pack on the pounds to his mid section. Want to make the breasts on your type 2 female Sage? Move that slider to the left some. Character creation is so poorly implemented in this game. As I have said several times before, the Mass Effect3 DEMO had a better system.:(

We need a slider for both fat/skinny and height. End of story.. I HATE only having a couple body choices.

Every other FTP games that are new to the market has this.

The best char creation I have ever seen was Perfect World International. You could make VERY personalized chars.

Edited by gertpacu

Not sure what everyone's gripe is about body type 2, its the most normal looking out of all of them. So what is the problem?

I'd be amazed if ANY of the guys posting above had anything like the body that body type 2 has.

I'd be amazed if ANY of the guys posting above had anything like the body that body type 2 has.

Like a previous poster, I'm wondering what the perceived problem with the body type 2 is. It's slightly taller than the female bodies 1, 2 and 3, of medium build and generally aesthetically pleasing.

As for anyone looking like their characters, what does that have to do with anything? The comment is irrelevant.

I, too, wish we had sliders instead of four distinct body types. I also wish things like eyebrows weren't linked to complexion, and that hair/horn features (for Zabrak) and cosmetic/marking (for Twi'lek) weren't on the same slider. They should have their own sliders

What does looking like a game character have to do with anything? Body type 2 is the most normal looking one out of the choices, I never said it was normal in RL. Its a medium build, so I don't see why its an issue...more to that point 2.5 by your POV would look worse.