Updated! BOOM! Awesome clothing on the Cartel shop.

Tim-ONeil

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No... Just no... Did they make them lockbox unlocks? That's such a cheap move. Ridiculous. Every Jedi dreamed of a hood-down robed armor and they put them into random boxes? >.>

So they''ll be available to be sold on the GTN later so maybe it's not so bad... :/

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

No... Just no... Did they make them lockbox unlocks? That's such a cheap move. Ridiculous. Every Jedi dreamed of a hood-down robed armor and they put them into random boxes? >.>

So they''ll be available to be sold on the GTN later so maybe it's not so bad... :/

They DID make it buyable - it's just not the color you want :p

Edited by GratuaCuun

John Riccitiello:

"When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time."

"A consumer gets engaged in a property, they might spend 10,20,30,50 hours on the game and then when they're deep into the game they're well invested in in. We're not gouging, but we're charging and at that point in time the commitment can be pretty high."

"But it is a great model and I think it represents a substantially better future for the industry."

:cool:

There's a chair and a pink lightsaber and a monkey lizard and a Nihilius outfit/mask... the pictures tell the story :)

I really hope subscribers don't have to buy the "unify colors" option off the cartel market...

They don't, that stuff is already unlocked for us

Edited by GratuaCuun

I really hope subscribers don't have to buy the "unify colors" option off the cartel market...

How many times does it need to be said that NOTHING will change for subscribers except the fact that you will get a monthly allowance of coins to spend in the Cartel Market?

There's a chair and a pink lightsaber and a monkey lizard and a Nihilius outfit/mask... the pictures tell the story :)

They don't, that stuff is already unlocked for us

Hover chairs available in gambling boxes only? So glad I got over 100 million - i'll be able to afford all that stuff after the bound timer wears off -_-

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

how many times does it need to be said that nothing will change for subscribers except the fact that you will get a monthly allowance of coins to spend in the cartel market?

42 ... :eek:

Heh .. :D

Edited by Urael

Not bad. Very happy to see the unlocks for speeder (that is REALLY EXPENSIVE in game), a bit disappointed to see color match as a store item (but its not that big of a deal)....would have preferred a single use color CHANGE instead, and leave color match as an item for subscribers....THAT would have been more profitable IMO.

Some of the armor sets are pretty nice, a few others not so much but certainly not horrible ones. I would have liked to have seen a few more adaptives, like plain white or black robes, some of the early Trooper/BH armor as I like some of those sets. REALLY want a plain white robe for my jedi.

Also, they should offer one use damage resistance buff (no condition reduction on death), one use damage repair, one use respawn at full health, one use remove mods for free from one piece of armor. All of these would be big money makers IMO...which is what I want to see.

Rare Bonus Items found Nowhere else?!

*screeeeeeeeeeech....

That's what I was afraid of when they announced these box packs. The first time I see some newbie F2P moron running around with something that I will never get because I am not lucky enough, I'm gone.

Everything in a "Pack" should be something that you can get some other way. Doing this "if you're lucky" **** just pisses people off.

:mad: