Updated! BOOM! Awesome clothing on the Cartel shop.

Tim-ONeil

So you're actually able to get the SAME armor for the Jedi now?

At least one that looks similiar, though I'm not sure about the colors as the preview window on PTS is pretty dark.

What I was really hoping for, though, was an adaptive version of the Gree questchain reward from Coruscant but sadly that didn't happen.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That will do, I guess. But I honestly dreamed of classic Jedi robes or the hood down pieces of existing Jedi armor.

It can always be added later. I was going to go through and screenshot everything but I'm sure Dulfy will do it better and I'd be wasting my time.

http://www.darthhater.com/articles/swtor-news/22092-cartel-market-items-unlocks-and-more

Pretty comprehensive list of who gets what and what gets who and...

He'll mend your parasoooool

It may be small

It may be big

He will mend them aaaaaall

With what he calls

His thing-a-ma-jig!!!!

-clears throat-

The species unlock look awesome - now I won't have to save up MILLIONS to get a rattaki Sith Warrior :D Plus, it means - for those who don't want to go cartel - most of the ingame options are still completely non-cartel...able :p

http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/attachments/44/332/swtorfreetoplay-59.jpg <- I think that's the armor that you guys are talking about, and YES... my Jedi shall look most awesome :D

Edited by GratuaCuun

http://www.darthhater.com/articles/swtor-news/22092-cartel-market-items-unlocks-and-more

Pretty comprehensive list of who gets what and what gets who and...

He'll mend your parasoooool

It may be small

It may be big

He will mend them aaaaaall

With what he calls

His thing-a-ma-jig!!!!

-clears throat-

The species unlock look awesome - now I won't have to save up MILLIONS to get a rattaki Sith Warrior :D Plus, it means - for those who don't want to go cartel - most of the ingame options are still completely non-cartel...able :p

http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/attachments/44/332/swtorfreetoplay-59.jpg <- I think that's the armor that you guys are talking about, and YES... my Jedi shall look most awesome :D

Oh NO it's horrible! It's red! :/ that guy was saying 'black'!

Not to rain on this parade, but thats not that spectacular.

If they are going to be implementing new appearance clothing/armor on the Cartel Shop (and i hope they do periodically), it better start looking STAR WARSY.

This game is nothing but World of Warcraft Mage costumes and crap. Worst 'star wars' appearances of any star wars game i've played. Very disappointing. I hope it changes SOON. I hate the way my 50s look. Only the trooper int his game has legitimate looking armor. All the other classes are BAD. And ironically, some of the sith outfits which i thought would be better than the republic, are acutally worse and MORE WOW like.

Outfits cost rather a lot of Cartel Coins in my opinion, right now just one of them costs about 2 months worth of coins. Hopefully they'll supply mod-free versions in the future.

The mods are typically level 15 or level 30ish. Not much saving there to be had.

This is the standard appearance store model. If you want use it you pay for it. It's a deal considering that will be the last armor shell I'll want for a very long time.

Not to rain on this parade, but thats not that spectacular.

If they are going to be implementing new appearance clothing/armor on the Cartel Shop (and i hope they do periodically), it better start looking STAR WARSY.

This game is nothing but World of Warcraft Mage costumes and crap. Worst 'star wars' appearances of any star wars game i've played. Very disappointing. I hope it changes SOON. I hate the way my 50s look. Only the trooper int his game has legitimate looking armor. All the other classes are BAD. And ironically, some of the sith outfits which i thought would be better than the republic, are acutally worse and MORE WOW like.

^ This. So true.

The mods are typically level 15 or level 30ish. Not much saving there to be had

Agreed

It's not like they're selling artifact-level gear or P2W junk that everyone was troling about :p I think they've struck a nice balance

Edited by GratuaCuun

Only the trooper int his game has legitimate looking armor. All the other classes are BAD.

Then you in particular should like some of the gear in the coin shop as a lot of the single chest pieces appear to be ADAPTIVE and can be worn by any class or companion.

You like trooper gear... then you got adaptive trooper gear now if you want it.

The only thing I am not sure of yet is if the adaptive gear keeps it's graphics regardless of your faction. I'm sure someone will find out.

Edited by Andryah