Free to Play Preview

dosadnik

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been keeping close enough track of the cartel items for sale so please forgive me if this has been asked and answered elsewhere. Where will items like the Imperial throne or the carbonite chamber be kept? Are they game world items or just nifty icons that take up storage slots?

I haven't been keeping close enough track of the cartel items for sale so please forgive me if this has been asked and answered elsewhere. Where will items like the Imperial throne or the carbonite chamber be kept? Are they game world items or just nifty icons that take up storage slots?

These are excellent questions that Bioware has not addressed. Nor have they spoken on how much these items will cost.

Going to be completely honest here, I'd rather spend 10 real dollars on something than grind 5 million in-game credits. I've never been much of a crafter so I always have to suffer through dailies when I need cash, something I hate to do. Ten dollars for a bp crystal? Deal! Edited by MidichIorian

This is pure speculation, but if you take a close look at the screenshot from the preview, it looks like they blurred out the Cartel Coin prices, and to me it looks like we are talking xx for what looks like Space Mission pack (?), xxx for the Carbonite Chamber/Crystal/Crimelords Cartel Pack/Speeder/Rancor and xxxx for the for the Armor and the Cartel Coin logo with the arrow pointing up (Buy-a-Level???)

Again, this is pure speculation. Just thought I would point it out :)

Just a small update: I spotted this in a highrez screenshot of the Cartel Coin Shop: http://imgur.com/waKb1

I dunno about you, but to me that looks very much like a blurred out 3 with three more figures at the end. I sure hope this is not accurate at all :S

EDIT: Looking at it again, my guess is that is says 3500

Edited by CainCypherus

Going to be completely honest here, I'd rather spend 10 real dollars on something than grind 5 million in-game credits. I've never been much of a crafter so I always have to suffer through dailies when I need cash, something I hate to do. Ten dollars for a bp crystal? Deal!

If by bp crystal you mean black core purple crystal, then I'm right there with ya! Color crystals would be very nice addition to equipment/cosmetics tab. Although, I doubt the black purple ones would be available anytime soon seeing as they are really high-end. Maybe if it was a lower-rated or non-rated version, but that might not be worth 10 dollars to many people.

Just a small update: I spotted this in a highrez screenshot of the Cartel Coin Shop: http://imgur.com/waKb1

I dunno about you, but to me that looks very much like a blurred out 3 with three more figures at the end. I sure hope this is not accurate at all :S

EDIT: Looking at it again, my guess is that is says 3500

Nah it looks almost exactly like 2500.. What BS Bioware gave us crap and subscribers allowance is complete crap.. They better tell us more because that is 2500 for certain. :mad::( I know for a fact that it says 2500...

The "token" amount (yes the pun was intended) given will probably get you a useless item, requiring vast amounts of sub time OR real cash to obtain the good stuff (which SHOULD be given to subbers anyway....)

Like it or not the Gouge is incoming.

Just to point it out, you don't deserve anything from the cartel market as a subscriber that you don't have currently. You pay the subscription and have all the features in the game unlocked - the cartel market let's you get optional cosmetic items (e.g. gear) which don't impact your gameplay or convencience stuff (e.g. instant species unlocks) that you would have to unlock for large amounts of in-game credits or playtime.

Just to point it out, you don't deserve anything from the cartel market as a subscriber that you don't have currently. You pay the subscription and have all the features in the game unlocked - the cartel market let's you get optional cosmetic items (e.g. gear) which don't impact your gameplay or convencience stuff (e.g. instant species unlocks) that you would have to unlock for large amounts of in-game credits or playtime.

That's exactly what I think as well. The one thing I hope though is that whatever we get isn't lower than the amount of CC you can buy with 15$.