Let us move!

SithVeritas

Honestly it just doesn't feel right. Ajunta Pall got free transfers because of latency issues, and we have to beg for weeks to even get noticed. I think the server being DEAD is a better reason to grant transfers than lag.

I was on Ajunta Pall and never heard of the free transfer to another server, after the initial transfer to jung ma.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone who tried filing tickets to have my last remaining character on Jung Ma transferred to the Bastion, I can vouch that they no longer perform the service, and there are currently no form of server transfers available.

~lalala,

Rhilia

Well now I know how my ticket (that has been open for 9 days with no reply) will be answered. If it ever is.

First of all I am getting sick of all the complaining. I have great luck and no problems queing - mind you my guild has 20+ people on late at night server time and i usually tank for guildies only. When we pug one for a group we don't have a wait and and when i que for pvp i don't have much of a wait if i do solo ques. Every night i run the daily pvp and daily HM on two lv 50 tanks with no long waiting peroids. Maybee its cause I run with Guildies the whole night, so I don't see the lone wolf issue of long wait times.

So find a active guild and roll with their help. If you like the game keep playing it. If ya don't - then unsub.

I wish theDev's would use the banhammer on the people who unsub and troll the forums.

I find it irritating all the people who complain about pvp, obviously you don't partake of all the amazing content the game has to offer. If all ya live for is ganking lesser geared players in combat maybee this isn't the game for you.

I will agree there are several bugs in the game that are slowly getting addressed. And I do know that several people are waiting til F2P comes out to rejoin the community. There is a good player base on Jung Ma and the community suffers from all the trolling about the "death of the server" stop complaining and enjoy the game. The game is all about the individual enjoyment. The Devs have already been more than accomidating to the whinning about letting every one basically gear up with no effort. So play it with joy or quietly unsub and stop trolling the forums .

I am almost certain you will get your precious server transfer and you will complain about que times on your new home also.

First of all I am getting sick of all the complaining. I have great luck and no problems queing - mind you my guild has 20+ people on late at night server time and i usually tank for guildies only. When we pug one for a group we don't have a wait and and when i que for pvp i don't have much of a wait if i do solo ques. Every night i run the daily pvp and daily HM on two lv 50 tanks with no long waiting peroids. Maybee its cause I run with Guildies the whole night, so I don't see the lone wolf issue of long wait times.

So find a active guild and roll with their help. If you like the game keep playing it. If ya don't - then unsub.

I wish theDev's would use the banhammer on the people who unsub and troll the forums.

I find it irritating all the people who complain about pvp, obviously you don't partake of all the amazing content the game has to offer. If all ya live for is ganking lesser geared players in combat maybee this isn't the game for you.

I will agree there are several bugs in the game that are slowly getting addressed. And I do know that several people are waiting til F2P comes out to rejoin the community. There is a good player base on Jung Ma and the community suffers from all the trolling about the "death of the server" stop complaining and enjoy the game. The game is all about the individual enjoyment. The Devs have already been more than accomidating to the whinning about letting every one basically gear up with no effort. So play it with joy or quietly unsub and stop trolling the forums .

I am almost certain you will get your precious server transfer and you will complain about que times on your new home also.

editted to sound nicer *

You have your opinions, we have ours, we're all entitled to speak them, and your opinions not only way off topic in most cases, but is also the minority.

Edited by Chiltonium

Copied directly from this website:

Everyone at BioWare is committed to ensuring that each and every one of our customers has

the best possible experience while playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

On Tuesday, June 12th, 2012 we are introducing the initial phase of our Character Transfer

Service to allow our players on lower-population servers to transfer one or more of their

characters to servers with a more active population. We are introducing this service because

we want all of our players to have access to Heroic Missions, Flashpoints, Operations and Warzones, and to find it easier to group with other players to do so.

To this, Bioware, I call BU77$H!T

If you did care about your customers, you would listen to our repeated, repeated, repeated requests to allow us off of this DEAD server. I've posted many times and submitted many tickets with customer service. If you did care about us and our "best possible experience while while playing Star Wars: The Old Republic" you would allow us to transfer. Please take this serious...as your response will determine if I continue to pay you, or not.

I'm tellin you guys, dont just flood the forums and in game tickets.

hit their facebook, twitter, and CS email address. Make sure you're heard by everyone who can possible hear you.

edit* what else I want to know, is how they ninja'd jung ma to show "standard" even when it has less than half the population of ebon hawk, which is also standard.

for instance right now jung ma is standard, with 1/3 to 1/2 the numbers of ebon hawk in every zone ive seen XD

make that 1/5th the people in some places. 93 on balmorra on ebon hawk right now, 18 on jung ma XD

Edited by Chiltonium

I have little bursts of fun on Jung Ma, but most times, especially lately, I log in, sigh, and then log out after 5 minutes or so. It just feels like, "What's the point?" If I'm stuck here after F2P hits I'll definitely cancel my sub and play like once or twice a week...maybe.

I followed the development of this game for years. This is so disappointing.

You are all over the place with your post. Talking about ganking, trolling and bugs....

Say what? So you tell us to shut up because we complain about the population because everything is just great for you. Well isn't that a bit selfish?

I don't pvp at all so there goes that argument.

You talk about having no queue times but then you say you run with guildies.

As far as banhammering people who unsub but still post. Unless you are going to give a refund then they can post until the sub runs out.

What guild are you in that has such a wonderful paradise that the rest of us zombies are missing?

<< I am almost certain you will get your precious server transfer and you will complain about que times on your new home also. >>

wz queue times aren't bad during prime time or mid-to-late night (if you don't mind fighting with and against the same ppl almost every game). But the GTN, world pvp, Rated WZs, Group Finder (especially for non-50s) and general "chatter" are not good compared to POT5. I've got a 50 and a couple others on POT5 (lvl 10 legacy vs 48 legacy on JM) and the game is night-vs-day different. You aren't stuck playing only near prime time on POT5 either.

Edited by Savej

I see the community team addressing topics such as the Rage/Focus spec, crafting and reverse engineering, and the F2P thing, but still nothing for us hm? ;)

Yep, yet they answered my email promising that we are not forgotten and that they are working on it, and that they care about their customers, etc. But here we are, still in the dark.

This is so frustrating.

Today I wanted to get my daily done, I queue up, no pops for like 45 minutes, then I finally get in, and get thrown into a 20 - 330 Alderaan, didn't have the chance to get any medals but at least got 1/2 of my daily.

Then I queue up again, get thrown into a fresh Novare Coast, which ends after 30 seconds because we only had 4 people on our team.

So today I managed to do my daily without actually playing the game.

**** me.

This is so frustrating.

Today I wanted to get my daily done, I queue up, no pops for like 45 minutes, then I finally get in, and get thrown into a 20 - 330 Alderaan, didn't have the chance to get any medals but at least got 1/2 of my daily.

Then I queue up again, get thrown into a fresh Novare Coast, which ends after 30 seconds because we only had 4 people on our team.

So today I managed to do my daily without actually playing the game.

**** me.

Lucky bastard, you saved as much as 20 minutes. That's more time for rl.

Last I logged in over the weekend there was 32 in republic fleet. This was at about noon PST. Seriously...SERIOUSLY!!! I logged over to Harbinger where I've created a trooper and over 500 in fleet there ALL THE TIME!!!!

yep, I made sure to mention in my new video that TOR is getting better and better....BUT STAY AWAY FROM JUNG MA XD

F2P won't fix the issue with PvP, unless they give free level 50 geared characters to everyone that decides to play. Or do you really think that with a 3 Warzone limit per week any of t he F2P players will make a difference in queue pops? They won't. It will take a couple months for a few new people to actually get interested in the game, decide to pay and then gear up at 50 to be competitive and add to the PvP crew.

Also, someone said up there that we chose to play on RP-PvP server so we gotta take it because it is less popular. Well, maybe you chose, I just came here because my guild was here. If we had chosen PvP, I'd have gone for it too. Also, when the game started Jung Ma was good in population for a few months, we always had pops and a strong PvP community, this was mostly true until 1.3, then it started going down. So is it fair to put the blame on people that chose this server months ago (or almost 1 year ago in some cases) when it was actually as good in population as any other server? Don't think so.

Things are not black and white, many variables weight on people's decision to which server they go, and blaming people's choice becase the server has low population now doesn't make much sence in my mind, as BW is responsible for balancing the population on the servers as required. They have been doing so for months, but their actions have not affected Jung Ma very much, this is what most people are complaining about.

Edited by carlosg