Looking for ex-SWG players on Prophecy of the Five

Sokha

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Was Berilium Sphere on the Corbantis server from back Pre-CU days. I was a fairly well known BHer (at least I think so). Played up through NGE with a few over seas deployments in between. KNR was my first and main guild for a long time until NGE killed the game then I went to -SC- where we proceeded to kill every Rebel we could find. REALLY GREAT TIMES!!!

I miss the hell outta that game (well at least pre-CU and CU times). Almost complete sandbox. I was mayor of KNR's player owned city on Corellia called Imp District. My best memories were having, no ****, week long world pvp fights defending the bases we had placed in our city. Back and forth between our city and a Reb town called Rebellia...thousands of people...SO MUCH FUN. Will probably never see anything like it again. Ow well. See you in-game. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Pizano Deathdealer from Eclipse. I was in the ECHO guild pre CU, then GM of it after NGE until they shut the game down. We kept the guild alive for launch of this game. When Vulkar Highway died so did ECHO. The last few of us active moved over to <Weapons of War> and are enjoying things here.

I know there are some other long time Eclipse folks around that I run into from time to time as well.

• 4 weeks later...
Thats all this game ever was and continues to be. Not sure what you are expecting. Thempark MMO's main form of content are gerbil wheels...

Actually, I left a bit before 2.0. My 6 month auto resubbed, which I totally forgot about. But, after reading for a while with bolster and the new gear tier, which I just got done grinding war hero, the sad state of PVP, being guildless, only some ex SWG friends could convince me to come back. Friends such as:

Isomniac - I need him to continually touch my darks side

Pistols - missing the YMCA yacht parties

Waso - Canadian abouuuut buddy

Elazar - heals/focus target/run/action/SFP NOW!

Jucius - juicy boy

Jenny Juggs - mmmm jugs

and many others...

• 1 month later...

Radiant till CU and NGE ruined the game.

Rotated specs every now and then between Carbine King, Fencer/Doc with a 550 top end stun baton, and mostly CM/Rifleman. Farmed the fire spider cave for months to get some legendary venom. Nothing beat dropping AoE Mind Poison and Mind Disease C and watching twenty people triple incap.

Edited by TalonKorr

Radiant till CU and NGE ruined the game.

Rotated specs every now and then between Carbine King, Fencer/Doc with a 550 top end stun baton, and mostly CM/Rifleman. Farmed the fire spider cave for months to get some legendary venom. Nothing beat dropping AoE Mind Poison and Mind Disease C and watching twenty people triple incap.

What was your toon's name?