Looking for ex-SWG players on Prophecy of the Five

Sokha

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was from Radiant too, was with NRA and later Dark with Necroz, Ryuzo, and a few others. Toon was Mugatu and Robert.

Rings a bell, used to play with Friedmann, Jaydie Bee, Faolan, Orex, Merphious and a few others. Guild was first Rua Dona, then we had a divide and the PvP players formed up SeVeN. I was like the fourth or fifth Imperial Ace on the server. Actually caught up with Ryuzo just the other day, he's in S-Key if you weren't aware.

Legit Memories:

Davcre's Rifle

Malfunction's Weapons

Sena's Armor

Fights in Theed Spaceport

Compton

Buffbots on Corellia

Rings a bell, used to play with Friedmann, Jaydie Bee, Faolan, Orex, Merphious and a few others. Guild was first Rua Dona, then we had a divide and the PvP players formed up SeVeN. I was like the fourth or fifth Imperial Ace on the server. Actually caught up with Ryuzo just the other day, he's in S-Key if you weren't aware.

Legit Memories:

Davcre's Rifle

Malfunction's Weapons

Sena's Armor

Fights in Theed Spaceport

Compton

Buffbots on Corellia

Oh dude yeah I was in guild with Davcre when he had that rifle. Sena was also a guildie and Tras with first server buff house. It was an awesome server good times. Yeah I know he's in S-Key we just tend to end up in opposing guilds. Lol.

Edited by robertx

Didnt know anyone from kettemoor was on here. I was Vargas through the my whole play time. Wonder how many more ketts are around.

I'm around. I remember Vargas. I was Renata as well as many others including:

Arwynn

Carmela

Andolini

Fawkes

Giovanni

Osamu

I was in the infamous <NoM> guild on Kettemoor before we moved to Ahazi and Bria. I was also in <mafia>, <DARK>, <SD-O> and <EPEG>

Edited by Renata_Roselli