UPDATE 7.45AM CDT: The maintenance window has been extended.

NinjaApacHe

Its no different in any other game with maybe the exception of GW2. We have been thru extended downtimes in WoW, Rift, SWG, etc etc and there will always be someone thats upset/affected by it. You will be ok.

On the troll side, they should really disable posting rights once you click cancel. That would shut down a lot of the trolls.

Well if there is a lack of something in here, it is the respect for non-US players.

This!

Ive been saying this from day one, updates are always at inconvenient times for Europe, not to mention that there is now only 3 English EU servers left all of them are overpopulated since the server "merger"

This!

Ive been saying this from day one, updates are always at inconvenient times for Europe, not to mention that there is now only 3 English EU servers left all of them are overpopulated since the server "merger"

That's why i don't play on Europe servers since February.!

Ah, so you'd rather that they do it at night and inconvenience even more people.... but not you.

I find selfishness repulsive.

Ah the age old argument of "not in my back yard".

Normally I'm fine with the maintenance taking up most of the day here in the UK as I am usually at work. This just happens to be my one week off though, and the weather is horrible outside, so I can feel the guy's pain here.

I'd love to see how these boards would look if the servers were unavailable from 10am-4pm US time. Some of the over-the-pond'ers might then appreciate how civil the Europeans are over regularly losing most of a day's worth of play time ;)

This!

What's weird is that there are more European servers than North American ones. Well, I say North American, but it's really just American.

That's why i don't play on Europe servers since February.!

What? But it depends on where you live. Cause downtime is at the same time, so if you live in Rome, like me, it does not matter which server you are in cause downtime is at the same identical time.... :D

Unless you don't live your life at CDT time while living in Europe.....

Edited by NinjaApacHe

Well I never buy more than 3 months subs, after experiencing a 6 months sub at AoC launch....... :rolleyes:

So: shame on him!

hey I know a kid who bought a lifetime sub to STO at launch and claims to have quit 1 month after but to this day still posts almost daily on the forums...

Till 10AM CDT= 5:00PM CEST................................ :mad:

it takes time for one to do ones job.This isnt the first patch by far to be extended and wont be the last.It happens in every MMO and the best thing to do is let them do their job and not make yourself look like a impatient spoiled brat.

Well if there is a lack of something in here, it is the respect for non-US players.

They only do that because most people who play are from the US. I saw the same thing in Runescape but it was heavily British centered and had less respect for US players. It all depends on where the company that made it is located.