Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Checkout that scoreboard

HiddenSpy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not possible to get this amount of damage without some good healers on the other side. And, as I can see, there are three of them. Enemy healers have approx. more than 1.5mil of healing done. Thats all folks. Nothing too much amazing - long game and good healers -> crazy numbers

But! I am not telling that are not nice! ;) I would like to have them too :(

If you managed to do that in a Voidstar I'd be impressed.

In Civil War or Novare, sometimes the game lasts for 20+ minutes and you can deal that much damage with poor dps.

It's a Novare Coast, you can tell from the bottom of the scorecard in the upper right. Who knows how long this game dragged out!

Uhhh, yup that was Novare Coast and I was a sentinel. It took us a couple min to capture mid, but it was captured. The reason it took a while though was because if you look at the team scores (not viewable in pic), it was insanely close, we only had 2% left when they hit 0%. We were just about to hit 0% too, but I captured the sliver we needed to take it back at the last second. I think if it would have taken longer to catch mid I could have did a lot more damage, or even being long range I could have did more damage (instead of chasing people around), but it is true that it was hard to kill people because they just healed so fast so that was why the kills were low. Soon as you did any damage, bam they had full health again. Anyways, it was a good match, and I set a new record for myself to surpass, lol.

~Heiden :cool:

After adding together the damage and healing on both teams and subtracting one from the other here are the stats: Your Team - 2,203,927 dmg - 1,504,010 healing - 45,538 protection - 383,623 unmitigated dmg from healing (Your Dmg - Their Healing) Their Team - 1,660,831 dmg - 1,820,304 healing - 347,965 protection - 156,821 unmitigated dmg from healing No one broke up healer/tank combos, no one focused the healers, it doesn't look like anyone even interrupted/stunned the healers. So in this match: DPS Zergfest

I will show some records from Red Eclipse realm wich is best on PVP even it is a PVE realm.

Total Damage in a match

Melgorm @ 974.240 = Vanguard

Biggest Hit in a match

Achillies @ 8.082 = JKG focus spec (aoe)

Highest DPS in a match

Clockwork @ 1453.56 Powertech

Total Healing in a match

D'linger = scoundrel 1.5 milion healing

Total Protection in a match

Morv @ 610.799 = Vanguard

Total Kills in a match

Fhoorer @ 91 = vanguard

As you can see most OP healer is scoundrel (PAY ATENTION BIOWARE). Our sages put 1,3 milion healing considering they play hybrid with blind when shield get brake, root on force wave (PAY ATENTION BIOWARE, SAGES WILL BE IMPOSIBLE TO KILL IN 1.4).

Most OP dps is Powertech/Vanguard (PAY ATENTION BIOWARE, THEY NEED HUGE NERFS). 6 sec cumulated stuns, reactive shield, roots all time, insane dps PT have too much.

Most OP tank is Vanguard/PT (PAY ATENTION BIOWARE).

Most OP killer is Vanguard/PT again (PAY ATENTION BIOWARE).

Sentinels/Marauders are close but behind PT / VG.

I SEE 1.4 LIKE THIS: Scoundrels will easy mode heal, will easy mode dps. Sages will be imposible to kill having too many tools to root/evade from atacks. Vaguards will be OP same as they are now. Marauders will be force to go rage and spamers.

What about the rest of us?

I SEE 1.4 LIKE THIS: Scoundrels will easy mode heal, will easy mode dps. Sages will be impossible to kill having too many tools to root/evade from attacks. Vanguards will be OP same as they are now. Marauders will be force to go rage and spammers.

OK, you named half of the AC's in game without mentioning Snipers who will most likely be on top of the food chain after 1.4.

That brings us to 5.

I don't think anyone is complaining about where assassins are right now or where they will be.

That's 6.

Juggernauts? Well... they're in a good place too.

So we're up to 7.

That leaves us with just the Merc who is getting some buffs an we won't be able judge until it goes live. Or have played the PTS, which I haven't.

My point is... Are you really suggesting that Snipers, Assassins and Jugs will be useless in 1.4? :eek:

Pretty bold statement... one that I highly doubt will be the case.

OK, you named half of the AC's in game without mentioning Snipers who will most likely be on top of the food chain after 1.4.

That brings us to 5.

I don't think anyone is complaining about where assassins are right now or where they will be.

That's 6.

Juggernauts? Well... they're in a good place too.

So we're up to 7.

That leaves us with just the Merc who is getting some buffs an we won't be able judge until it goes live. Or have played the PTS, which I haven't.

My point is... Are you really suggesting that Snipers, Assassins and Jugs will be useless in 1.4? :eek:

Pretty bold statement... one that I highly doubt will be the case.

Obviously he is right and you are wrong, because you play on the west coast pvp server Bastion, and his PVE server is #1 in pvp!

lol

To the OP:

I've always been curious as to how long a Novarre Coast lasts if neither team caps 2 points. Did you pay attention to the time limit?

Is there a time limit? I didn't think so. In this match we got mid after a couple mins, but I've been in other matches where it has taken a LOT longer. It might even last forever if no team captures two points.

As for the problems with fairness as mentioned above, I mostly agree with whats been said. Except, what about the lameness with the Scrapper build with Smugglers? I have one myself, and I feel so overpowered with it. When a Scrapper can kill you before you even have a chance to respond even though you have full war hero... They will backblast you, do their rotation, and once you get up they will force stealth and do it all over again. Soon as your dead, back to stealth, rinse and repeat. I guess I'm old fashion, but I like to have a fair chance to attack back to potentially win, and if resolute is cooling down, seems like you have little chance unless your a tank to survive the rotation.

I will show some records from Red Eclipse realm wich is best on PVP even it is a PVE realm.

Total Damage in a match

Melgorm @ 974.240 = Vanguard

Biggest Hit in a match

Achillies @ 8.082 = JKG focus spec (aoe)

Highest DPS in a match

Clockwork @ 1453.56 Powertech

Total Healing in a match

D'linger = scoundrel 1.5 milion healing

Total Protection in a match

Morv @ 610.799 = Vanguard

Total Kills in a match

Fhoorer @ 91 = vanguard

As you can see most OP healer is scoundrel (PAY ATENTION BIOWARE). Our sages put 1,3 milion healing considering they play hybrid with blind when shield get brake, root on force wave (PAY ATENTION BIOWARE, SAGES WILL BE IMPOSIBLE TO KILL IN 1.4).

Most OP dps is Powertech/Vanguard (PAY ATENTION BIOWARE, THEY NEED HUGE NERFS). 6 sec cumulated stuns, reactive shield, roots all time, insane dps PT have too much.

Most OP tank is Vanguard/PT (PAY ATENTION BIOWARE).

Most OP killer is Vanguard/PT again (PAY ATENTION BIOWARE).

Sentinels/Marauders are close but behind PT / VG.

I SEE 1.4 LIKE THIS: Scoundrels will easy mode heal, will easy mode dps. Sages will be imposible to kill having too many tools to root/evade from atacks. Vaguards will be OP same as they are now. Marauders will be force to go rage and spamers.

Were some of these gained when you could use the Might/skill/etc... adrenals in WZ's? Cause using those could give you insane hits/heals. I would consider those null/void now that you can't use them in WZ's anymore.

Edited by HiddenSpy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.