Raid Progression

Vindrik

Indeed. As far as I know, Reverence is taking an *incredibly* measured pace through progression. Too much so in my opinion given the difficulty, but to each their own.

I also think The Jedi Enclave is trying to push into progression again soon, which would be nice to see.

Edited by Punchy

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if you pre-assign everyone to a specific button that they will hit when their turn comes up... ... ...

Nevermind. Someone will still find a way to hit the wrong one.

Says the guy who wanted to "wing it" for circle drops in Keph NiM EC.

I say wing the button clicks. <3

tho Corvus is a casual guild i think we should still be on a list just bc.

so far post 2.0

TFB 4/5 8 man SM ( we were just messing around on the 5th boss to not be able to down it)

S&V 1/7 8 man SM ( we went in to see how it was)

so far post 2.0

TFB 4/5 8 man SM ( we were just messing around on the 5th boss to not be able to down it)

Congrats. :)

Although I don't think this thread keeps track of storymode progression. :L

so far post 2.0

Yeah we don't tend to push hard for progression in Corvus, we just go along each week and bumble along in good casual style and try to improve on the week before which is why I don't post our guilds progression here as its slow and steady - though I must say I do like reading the thread to see how other guilds are going. Well done =)

Seemed a lot easier than 8 man, although that may be because we have a couple more weeks worth of gear now. Well, that and the fight doesn't change.

Can't remember, did we get it on the second pull (first real pull, good job with the random placement of the mouse and accidentally clicking charge Execute) with the tank dying on the pull and a healer practically lagged out?

No loot? NO LOOT?

/rage!

Have to love that. Maybe they'll make a "proper" Nightmare mode down the track to coincide with Nightmare S&V/Nightmare TFB, considering the odds are a new tier of gear will come from it too.

Can't remember, did we get it on the second pull (first real pull, good job with the random placement of the mouse and accidentally clicking charge Execute) with the tank dying on the pull and a healer practically lagged out?

Did I ever tell you about the time I initiated a pull when we had two people not even zoned into the instance?

/is a good tank.

Since others are including SM clears here and TFB HM post 2.0. Vindication is:

5/5 TFB SM 8 and 16 man

2/5 TFB HM 8 man

7/7 S&V SM 8 man

Still trying to convince the rest of the team that farming SM isn't progression and to push HM :(

TEHEE team 2 downed TFB HM last night, forgot to get a screen shot though, maybe Cam did.

I was planning on taking a screenshot when Team 2 (The Rooster Rufflers) is completely organised. Now all you have to do is keep the scrubby guardian alive through the next raid ;)

Edited by Afieri

I was planning on taking a screenshot when Team 2 (The Rooster Rufflers) is completely organised. Now all you have to do is keep the scrubby guardian alive through the next raid ;)

Now that is a tough job! :D Chub'ba being the money hungry Smuggler that he is would ask 'what's in it for me'? :p