Raid Progression

Vindrik

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps. ange needs to heal us more!

I would like to heal for ns more in pve but, i'm to addicted to pvp. I will try sign up to get in an ops on guild website when I remember my username and password for it...

Edited by BazjamB

Notorious Synergy Clears SV 16M - HM

26 April 2013 00:30aM

Cristian - NS GM

Congrats! Hopefully the upcoming Nightmare difficulty tier will be a bit more challenging across the board.

Gimps have killed the Operations Chief. A bit stuck on the droid store :(

Woop. Keep at it! The trick with the Shadow is to understand what droids *have* to go... and getting people to click the right buttons.

Not gonna lie. I spent the entire Olok fight that we did yesterday eating my roast dinner and scavenging the dead droids.

I do that whilst tanking. If it gets too bad, I force cloak the aggro to the other tank. I hate pushback whilst scavenging. So inconvenient.

It's a Trap! 2.0 HM TFB - now on to S&V

http://imgur.com/kwE8efV

Woop. Congrats.

Is it just me or does the republic faction seem to be getting more representation in this tier than imps? :o

That seems a bit strange to me. I guess that could be because coming out of the last tier we had four competitive guilds (well, three... and then there's NS. :rolleyes:). Pax hasn't really jumped into this thread since 2.0 came out, and... yeah. PoA withdrew for whatever reason.