Official PvP thread

Revearith

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the merge the pub bads got worse. Idk what the other 3 sentinels on my team were doing that game. Why even play?

http://i.imgur.com/zpPcD.jpg

Wow and we used to give people hell for not breaking 100k, but less than 40k is very very sad, particularly on Voidstar. Got a few of those in my groups as well, needless to say we did not win those matches.

Look at all this new interest in rateds! Almost makes me wish I didn't cancel my sub :rolleyes:

Of course this doesn't fix the glaring class balance issues the game has, and it doesn't look like 1.4 is going to either.

what do you mean? 1.4 = slingers at the top of the food chain.. that's balance, right?.. :D

well, somebody please make a server record thread.

My first post has been updated. (Page 1, Post 1)

Once everyone gets settled in and things become organized we will have up to date server records on the first post. All I need is cooperation from all the PvP Guild's GMs and PvP Officers who are interested.

Edit: Do not post a single sentence naming someone saying they are just good, please include a descriptive and detailed post about player'A' to create a sensible post and give players the opportunity to view what was said about player'A' and to further comment on player'A' after playing against the player and making your own observation. This will not be a player'A' is good because I suck at the game and player'A' took advantage of the fact and destroyed me. That is all~

Aridius is awesome - i don't know about his pvp skills, but his verbal skills have caused at least double handfuls of people to rage quit. I am continuously impressed by his ability to type out taunts in game, cackle in vent, while dps'ing at the same time.

Aridius is awesome - i don't know about his pvp skills, but his verbal skills have caused at least double handfuls of people to rage quit. I am continuously impressed by his ability to type out taunts in game, cackle in vent, while dps'ing at the same time.

That post has gotten my attention and now I'm curious about Aridius! Hopefully this Thursday I'll be able to play with or against Aridius to experience his playstyle and abilities with the keyboard.

That is what I meant in that edit, post something to capture other player's attention. Had to put that in there to run off bads spamming with names and no reason why they are 'good'.

That post has gotten my attention and now I'm curious about Aridius! Hopefully this Thursday I'll be able to play with or against Aridius to experience his playstyle and abilities with the keyboard.

That is what I meant in that edit, post something to capture other player's attention. Had to put that in there to run off bads spamming with names and no reason why they are 'good'.

there's never a bad game with Aridius. even when we lose, i'm laughing the whole time.. :)

Well today Abbster came into RAWRs mumble to share about how awesome we are. 1 more thing fear me.

I did??O wait your talking about when me and one other guildy was in a regular Que and you had your whole team and won. I see what you did there : x . RAWR needs to start doing Rateds and get out of the regular Ques. Im just sayin Agapex, Im not impressed with a win for RAWR against pugs from all different guilds not using Mumble or whatever vs. A whole team of RAWR. You know I speak the TRUTH!! /slap :eek:

Dont know if you follow UFC fighting but this is what I thought about your performance, let the feuding continue...

Edited by Abbrachmann

I love Aridius and his sick and twisted personality =) One of my favs to play with. And I'll go as far as saying one of the best marauders that I've seen.

Don't talk **** about my buddy Chukles!!! His dots are amazing. He has saved my *** from multiple enemies :D

Had Sage in today's match who did 1.2k dmg and 4k heals...yeaaaaaah...

they might have joined late.

having said that. I've joined a game with 30 seconds left, and managed to out-damage some people in CW (and they were a dps class).

there are bad players in every game, seems like.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.