Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty bad-*** Civ war last night that ended 10-0 with no mid cap.

Thanks to Regulators, Project Mayhem and all others involved in a hard fought game, in particular a PT tank whose name, to my regret, I can't recall.

Almost certain that the stoic taunting and guard swapping kept me from a server record. Very well played.

Edited by Peytona

Yesterday 4 on 4 arena, republic side round one loss down a man. Round 2 and 3 come from behind victory two commandos two scoundrels I forget all the names. Reminded this afternoon in a random Huttball match. Here's to you damage dealing commando Billyjobob.

Also today I would like to give props to the Gunslinging damage dealt by Viper.

Howdy Ebon Hawk,

Shout-outs to Alacris and Dejjaad for being great players to run with on 55 warzones. Shout-out to Fanteema for being a great partner in the pre-55 warzones.

Thanks to L'yss, Kym, Sevrin, Dock, and others from The Core for inviting me to run warzones with you this weekend. You guys are great! Add me to your friends list and I'll heal for you anytime!

Thanks also to Mcshake from Aisthesis for queuing with me last night. You are a great guard and made my healing role much easier in some pretty tough matches.

Thanks also to the various 55 Sawbones who have patiently answered my gearing questions over the last few weeks. Your helpfulness is part of what makes me enjoy Ebon Hawk so much. Let me know if I can ever return the favor.

A note to Cara on the Imp side: You are great at harassing healers! You make my job much harder, but you are a respected opponent.

See you in the warzones!

Edited by rdhtzl
typo

I wanna give a shout out to all the players in The Core, Republic, and my fellow guild mates Underworld Alliance for all the good times and successful PVP matches. You all make my healing that much better and dps that much funner!

Also note welcome back Game Genie.

Catheana - versitile sentinel

Whooter - carefree doctor

Tsarunai - that gun person

Howdy Ebon Hawk,

Shout-outs to Alacris and Dejjaad for being great players to run with on 55 warzones. Shout-out to Fanteema for being a great partner in the pre-55 warzones.

Thanks to L'yss, Kym, Sevrin, Dock, and others from The Core for inviting me to run warzones with you this weekend. You guys are great! Add me to your friends list and I'll heal for you anytime!

Thanks also to Mcshake from Aisthesis for queuing with me last night. You are a great guard and made my healing role much easier in some pretty tough matches.

Thanks also to the various 55 Sawbones who have patiently answered my gearing questions over the last few weeks. Your helpfulness is part of what makes me enjoy Ebon Hawk so much. Let me know if I can ever return the favor.

A note to Cara on the Imp side: You are great at harassing healers! You make my job much harder, but you are a respected opponent.

See you in the warzones!

Aw thanks always enjoy playing with you!

Howdy Ebon Hawk,

See you in the warzones!

Lol The Core. You mean the guys that run 8 mans? Mmm...

Heh. I kept running up against Core premades last night and the PUGs were beating them rather handily. I think Alacris was on the verge of having a breakdown.

Mentioned again in the shout-out thread? Thanks community! :D

I'm not sure exactly what your definition of a breakdown is, but yesterday was an amazing day for me and I really enjoyed myself last night. Luckily there are plenty of ways to still have fun even if a game isn't going well, especially as a shadow. GG to the people in those games, hope to see you guys again soon!

Shout out to Lanfeare for splitting guard duty with me!

Mentioned again in the shout-out thread? Thanks community! :D

I'm not sure exactly what your definition of a breakdown is, but yesterday was an amazing day for me and I really enjoyed myself last night. Luckily there are plenty of ways to still have fun even if a game isn't going well, especially as a shadow. GG to the people in those games, hope to see you guys again soon!

Shout out to Lanfeare for splitting guard duty with me!

I think by breakdown he means how you usually proceed when you lose with your little premades.

Shoutouts to Grife, Pure, Jaberse ( I think? The shadow) Pax, and Malevolent

loli get a shoutout?! woot! first time checking this thread.

the fact that you werent sure about my class meens i was probably killing you quick and then going back stealth lmao. thanks for the shoutout!

loli get a shoutout?! woot! first time checking this thread.

the fact that you werent sure about my class meens i was probably killing you quick and then going back stealth lmao. thanks for the shoutout!

Was sure about the class, just not 100% the name, but yeah, you're annoying :p.

Edit: Shoutouts to Jenai (Bastard! :p), Yulmyst, Krab and Mandalorians of Recluse. GG guys!

Edited by Luckeyduckey

Shout out to The Core for running double premades again last night.

I noticed the queue on the Imp side had difficulty filling as time went on, and several players were dropping out of matches. It must be hilariously fun to Pugglestomp and have some fodder for the PvP leaderboards. GG.

:rolleyes:

Edited by TheronFett

I noticed the queue on the Imp side had difficulty filling as time went on, and several players were dropping out of matches. It must be hilariously fun to Pugglestomp and have some fodder for the PvP leaderboards. GG.

Ebon Hawk's PvP is pretty much dead. Pub guilds run premades 24/7 (Republic, The Core, Underworld Alliance), but not ranked, and Imp side is now full of PvErs trying to queue for PvP.

Edited by Luckeyduckey

Ebon Hawk's PvP is pretty much dead. Pub guilds run premades 24/7 (Republic, The Core, Underworld Alliance), but not ranked, and Imp side is now full of PvErs trying to queue for PvP.

You act like something's changed.

It was like this on Lord Adraas, back in the day, only backwards. Imps ran premades, pub was primarily solo queuers and PvEers. It's been trading back and forth on Ebon Hawk for forever. The only thing that's changed really is a lot of the PvP focused players have slowly trickled away and disappeared. We're in a transition phase waiting for the newer PvP focused players to catch up and level the playing field temporarily again.

*shrug*

Because clearly the PvP leaderboards actually mean anything and we care about it so deeply.

In all honesty, if you're sick of being put up against our double premades, then find seven friends and do it yourself. We'd love the competition and you'd love not having to deal with bad pugs on your team, just like we do. It's just eight people!

edit: To clarify, I'm speaking on behalf of myself and not The Core. I'm still new and just happy to be along for the ride!

Shout out as well to Uliic, solo ranked games were hilarious and fun

Edited by wilcou