woot!! i did it!! 7 MVP votes

cantfindanamee

i dont need a nerf..my abilities imo really need a buff my 1 aoe heal is on CD too long and doesnt heal enough why did i get so much damage? because the republic were all idiots trying to cap mid and apparently dont know how to move out of an orbital strike. Edited by cantfindanamee

i dont need a nerf..my abilities imo really need a buff my 1 aoe heal is on CD too long and doesnt heal enough why did i get so much damage? because the republic were all idiots trying to cap mid and apparently dont know how to move out of an orbital strike.

You must be new here.

i dont need a nerf..my abilities imo really need a buff my 1 aoe heal is on CD too long and doesnt heal enough why did i get so much damage? because the republic were all idiots trying to cap mid and apparently dont know how to move out of an orbital strike.

Right...a buff, I see what you did there.

Your single target heals are OP enough. They give you HoT, a speed boost, they're instant, and they can stack.

my level 48 operative jut got every single mvp vote. 17 medals 350k healing 80k damage. i feel like the best player ever. oh man best feeling ever. i really put my foot down in that civil war.

LOL, 2 guild premades in same warzone?

Dont see how else this could happen (and thats NOT a knock on your ability btw).

Other day I had a record high damage amaount for my Trooper (400k) along with 40 kills and all while defending our void star doors and not getting bombed (other side got bombed and we lost.

Closest other rep was 230k and 27 kills

MVP votes = 0

Maybe its just my server but they dont vote on production, they vote on who they know in the warzone.

Saw a healer other day do 430k healing

he got 1 MVP vote and that was from me

Grats on 7 MVP votes anyways but I gotta question the group you were in as its always been my finding MVP votes based on who you know, not what you do.