New Companion idea

SikrouDeco

We need a companion like

. Drunken tantrums, beserker fighting style.. Being his wingman to win back his girlfriend. Ahhh good times.. I love when you ask him for Berserker training. "What's to understand, you get mad, things die.."

We need a companion like this. Also I miss the companions arguing.

Edited by SikrouDeco

We need a companion like
. Drunken tie raids, beserker fighting style.. Being his wingman to win back his girlfriend. Ahhh good times.. I love when you ask him for Berserker training. "What's to understand, you get mad, things die.."

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tirade

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26674266.jpg

thank you for the dictionary link... i guess... at least you didn't add a bit of preaching...

and op what classes have you played? there are a few comp's that get close to that level of awesomeness tho i don't think any of them are drunkards.....

people have been asking for more companions since like beta... we will get them... but not for a very long time.

We need a companion like
. Drunken tie raids, beserker fighting style.. Being his wingman to win back his girlfriend. Ahhh good times.. I love when you ask him for Berserker training. "What's to understand, you get mad, things die.."

I thought he was boring.Then again I was in the Army so it was like yeah ok a crazy drunk.Now Shale rocked.He was snarky with attitude.

I thought he was boring.Then again I was in the Army so it was like yeah ok a crazy drunk.Now Shale rocked.He was snarky with attitude.

Shale was female, as it turns out. But yes, she did indeed rock (I see what you did there) :).

We need a companion like

Oh hey, haaaave you met my friend Kaliyo?

"you know, just because she's a Jedi doesn't mean you can't catch something"

"i require three good looking stowaways to the engine room, and if you deny me this, no more late visits to the captain's cabin"

"what are you lookin at me for? I just shoot things"

Oh hey, haaaave you met my friend Kaliyo?

"you know, just because she's a Jedi doesn't mean you can't catch something"

"i require three good looking stowaways to the engine room, and if you deny me this, no more late visits to the captain's cabin"

"what are you lookin at me for? I just shoot things"

see sig

Did you guys ever noticed that you can only do missions for your first companion, all your other companions go off on their own to do their missions? I'm guessing Bioware ran out of time and had to abandon all the other companion stories...

To be honest I don't expect much from Bioware, I doubt will see much in the way of new companions, hell I doubt HK-51 will have much story other then the part you need to do to get him, after that he will probably just be as story-less as your ship droid...

Of all Biowares games this one has had the worst implementation of companions.... Complete lack of back stories, no interaction between the companions when your on your ship.... Removing the Companion Consequence system from the game removed any depth the companions might of had...

It's a shame Bioware listened to all the early beta testers and removed such cool features...

Did you guys ever noticed that you can only do missions for your first companion, all your other companions go off on their own to do their missions? I'm guessing Bioware ran out of time and had to abandon all the other companion stories...

To be honest I don't expect much from Bioware, I doubt will see much in the way of new companions, hell I doubt HK-51 will have much story other then the part you need to do to get him, after that he will probably just be as story-less as your ship droid...

Of all Biowares games this one has had the worst implementation of companions.... Complete lack of back stories, no interaction between the companions when your on your ship.... Removing the Companion Consequence system from the game removed any depth the companions might of had...

It's a shame Bioware listened to all the early beta testers and removed such cool features...

^ This. I was so disappointed that rest of my companions only had these fade to black missions :(

A dwarf like Varic (DA2) would do also. I love when Hawke goes after his mothers killer and the Blood Mage that "helped" asks to join you and you hear Bianca fire an arrow striking the Blood mage in the throat.. Varic says.."What, you were going to do the same thing right?". ROFLMAO!

As for my mispelling of tirade, I don't use dictionaries, it would deprive the spelling police of their only source of joy in life. They lead a sad and solitary life, outside society, shunned, all because they want to make the world a better place... It is to weep truly, the unsung heroes of literature, when they read Hamlet, or MacBeth, and found *gasp* run on sentences and dangling participles, and dare I say.. Poor syntax! Where would we be..Lost , adrift no port in site..

Edited by SikrouDeco

• 2 weeks later...
A dwarf like Varic (DA2) would do also. I love when Hawke goes after his mothers killer and the Blood Mage that "helped" asks to join you and you hear Bianca fire an arrow striking the Blood mage in the throat.. Varic says.."What, you were going to do the same thing right?". ROFLMAO!

As for my mispelling of tirade, I don't use dictionaries, it would deprive the spelling police of their only source of joy in life. They lead a sad and solitary life, outside society, shunned, all because they want to make the world a better place... It is to weep truly, the unsung heroes of literature, when they read Hamlet, or MacBeth, and found *gasp* run on sentences and dangling participles, and dare I say.. Poor syntax! Where would we be..Lost , adrift no port in site..

Actually Varic was the only npc in DA2 I liked.He was the only part of DA2 I liked.Anyhow as far as proper grammar well it is the internet not English 101.