For a class that's supposed to be gimped,..

DarkSaberMaster

How come I see so many Mercs/Commandos in the 10-49 bracket? I just finished leveling my Scoundrel and am half way through with my Sniper, and I see more of them than I do PT's and Vanguards. Even when I was leveling my PT, I would usually be the only PT in the group. The other BH's were Mercs. I guess not that many people do read the forums or maybe they just really like the class despite the fact that everybody thinks that they are worthless in PvP.

Just an observation.

When I started playing this game I just picked a class that seemed cool: a dual wielding pistol bounty hunter, unaware of it's "qualities", last mistake I'll ever do in an mmorpg.

Next time I play a game I'll be sure to check which class is the most OP/dominating in it and pick it.

Edited by yoomazir

Or it could be... maybe, just maybe, they are playing a class they enjoy. Something alot of gamers ignore for pvp success. Maybe thats why they seem so angry all the time.

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test." -Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001 George W. Bush

Hi!

I have beeen thinking the same, but it sure doesent seems like its the same on emp side, cant remember when i played wz with less then 2 vanguards (im imp red eclipse and see lots of mercs), also feels like there often is lots of scoundrels on emp side and imp has loads of sorcs.

No value in this statement regarding god or bad, and ofc no statistical evidence, just a feeling.

best regards

kraroc

When I started playing this game I just picked a class that seemed cool: a dual wielding pistol bounty hunter, unaware of it's "qualities", last mistake I'll ever do in an mmorpg.

Next time I play a game I'll be sure to check which class is the most OP/dominating in it and pick it.

Don't feel alone, I've tended to pick the worst classes in each mmo except I got lucky in swg.

How come I see so many Mercs/Commandos in the 10-49 bracket?

The game is so boring after 50 that people rather going leveling an alt than continue to participate in mindless timeconsuming grind that BioWare offers as an entertainment...

Edited by Missandei

How come I see so many Mercs/Commandos in the 10-49 bracket? I just finished leveling my Scoundrel and am half way through with my Sniper, and I see more of them than I do PT's and Vanguards. Even when I was leveling my PT, I would usually be the only PT in the group. The other BH's were Mercs. I guess not that many people do read the forums or maybe they just really like the class despite the fact that everybody thinks that they are worthless in PvP.

Just an observation.

lots and lots of casuals in this game. They just dunno any better

Edited by FourTwent

The game is so boring after 50 that people rather going leveling an alt than continue to participate in mindless timeconsuming grind that BioWare offers as an entertainment...

This.

Many people started with Jedi and/or Sith. Others went FotM. And since leveling is at the end the only thing which is left to do in this game, people level classes they didn't have before. This leads to many e. g. commandos, because if you play PvP, you wouldn't really want a commando. But now a commando is all that is left for you to play. So at the moment, we see lots of alts no. 6 to 8. And amongst them, many commandos. This is one (of many) explanations.