Are you going to renew and keep paying $15/mo?

Spetsnazos

at least pick an avatar troll. also love that registration date and your one and only post.

I have an avatar, my join date should more than suffice for your e-peen requirements there "n00bie", I have plenty of posts, and I agree with him. Now what, Chrissy?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt I'll play more than 1-2 months. If I see Bioware applying major content fast and such, I'll stick around, if I have to wait MONTHS for more content, no.

Who are you people demanding more content before the game has even launched? Where do you come from? Who pays your bills? Are you employed?

Devs say it takes 200 hours to hit the lvl cap on average. There are eight classes with their own stories, each with two advanced classes with three skill trees to explore. Even if you only do one alt, that's a minimum of around 400 hours of game time. And you're looking for major content additions in the first patch? You can't even get through the content they have in that time.

What were the beta testers doing for all this time? I mean, seriously?

Complaining that they hardly ever fixed our bug reports... remember we were always told that we were playing 2-3 behind the current build.

Edited by Straza

Why would you sign up for 6 months if you dont know youll still be interested?

Edit: Ah right, probably saves you a few bucks :)

Ill keep paying as long as Im entertained and have time to play. My impressions thus far suggest Ill be playing for awhile. I pay monthly.

Edited by Flowerslayer

Just happily, with great eagerness, subscribed for 6 months.

I will give Bioware, for all of their hardwork, a full year before I decide which membership to cancel. Wow or SWTOR. In the meantime, I will play swtor 75% of time and wow 25% of time.. Hi queue times in SWTOR just mean alt tabbed playing WoW lol.

Whodathunk... someone playing both...

FASTER leveling? Good lord. I miss the EQ days.

Amen , this game doesn't need faster leveling .... Heck i made 30 in 4 days and have a 16 to boot . I think leveling should be slowed down ........:D

Edited by Drkhavok

Anyone who thinks paying $15 a month for a game that is constantly changing is retarded. It's the same as purchasing two brand new games per year but to get thousands of more hours playtime. I intend on purchasing a lifetime when it becomes available.

Lulz & to bad for you there will NEVER be lifetime subs.

I will be paying the monthly and enjoying every bit of this game

Certainly, hard to judge a game before you hit the cap. Also, my pvp-loving friends, who've been pvping for years and years, are actually impressed at the pvp balance. That's got to count for something.

Considering that the emphasis on SWToR is the story/leveling/character development experience, I disagree. This isn't WoW, the game starts long before max level.

Though I find it ironic that you make a comment about your friends praising the PvP balance, when I'm going to safely assume they're not max level, or haven't put significant time into being max level if they are.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.