Are you going to renew and keep paying $15/mo?

Spetsnazos

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll level--but if the interface doesn't get revamped or some way to play and still find an instance group--I won't be paying to stand around in game and complain on the forums.

Will do a month at a time, not the six months I normally pay.

Edited by Zhit

Probably not. I know everyone is going to jump on me, but this game lacks polish. It's pretty upsetting for me because I really, REALLY wanted to enjoy this game.

How can a company release an MMORPG today and NOT have the basic features of other big MMOs? Star Wars geeks and WoW haters will stick around, but that's catering to a niche market. It's clear to me that Bioware isn't trying to make the next big thing, but to simply make a profit before skipping town.

Probably not. I know everyone is going to jump on me, but this game lacks polish. It's pretty upsetting for me because I really, REALLY wanted to enjoy this game.

How can a company release an MMORPG today and NOT have the basic features of other big MMOs? Star Wars geeks and WoW haters will stick around, but that's catering to a niche market. It's clear to me that Bioware isn't trying to make the next big thing, but to simply make a profit before skipping town.

I'm going to keep playing, but I agree with you. There are some issues going on with the game that make me wonder what they were thinking.

Splitting item stacks, the GTN search issues, getting stuck in clear/open terrain, 4th crew skill bugs when switching characters... What were the beta testers doing for all this time? I mean, seriously?

I am sure this will all get fixed, but I can understand the annoyances scaring someone off. I really hope BW will continue to improve this game, and draw more people in but I can see enough flaws to understand why someone might not want to risk sticking around.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.