Game Update 1.4 is Now Live on PTS!

DarkkChaos

Go get some!! :D

* Unify Colors for Companions – You can now select an option to match all your companion’s gear to his or her chest piece for a more stylish look.

Just need a 'hide head slot' for companion's and it'll be perfect!

Edited by DarkkChaos

Personally this gem made me so happy:

Bind on pickup and Bind on Legacy items can now be traded for up to 2 hours between players that were eligible to loot the item.

and this...

Players who leave an active Group Finder instance can now be returned to the location they were in when they used the "travel now" dialog option to travel to the instance.

No hood toggle for players............... and

The formula that determines extraction costs for modifications has been adjusted. Costs to remove Premium and Artifact quality modifications have been reduced substantially. The cost to remove Prototype modifications has been decreased slightly.

premium is green and prototype is blue and have no mods.Nothing on custom armors .

Or am i way off ?

Personally I am amazed that there is no char copy to actually be able to test 1.4.

There is a new end game operation yet no one can do it because most chars on test are from pre 1.3. Here's to hoping it launches bug free because as it stands the players can't test it (unless you want to grind out BH gear on a test toon first).

Edited by AutoCocker

I see no un-nerfing of tank Guards/Juggies. Looks like my Guard is shelved for a few more months. :(:mad:

Of course it did.

Sorc had 9 changes, 7 of them were unquestionably buffs including a FREE instant cast moderate self heal...

and two of them were re-balancing, give and take.

And yet people call this a nerf... LOL

Sorc had 9 changes, 7 of them were unquestionably buffs including a FREE instant cast moderate self heal...

and two of them were re-balancing, give and take.

And yet people call this a nerf... LOL

Hehe... yeah.

I have come to realize that the bar has been set extremely low for peoples use of the word "nerf" now days. For some, it's a nerf when their Mom rearranges their sock drawer without walking them through it as she does so. :p

Hehe... yeah.

I have come to realize that the bar has been set extremely low for peoples use of the word "nerf" now days. For some, it's a nerf when their Mom rearranges their sock drawer without walking them through it as she does so. :p

LohL!! :D