Stealth Scan Kind of Sucks

NeoRinTinTin

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind this is coming from someone who DOES NOT play a stealth character other than the few seconds I get on my marauder as I said earlier.

No... I don't feel as if there is too much stealth in the game nor is it anything that bothers me. I like the element it adds to game play. Out of 16 AC's there are really only 2 stealth classes. I hardly see that as a problem. I find it funny actually that you're complaining about too much stealth when there are only 2 of 16 that are true stealth classes and one of them is rarely used...

From your other comment about being a sniper tho... I can understand why YOU are annoyed with stealth. I'm sure many snipers are. Just as with my marauder I'm annoyed with snipers... and on my sorc I'm annoyed with vengeance jugs.

Hardly see it as a problem though.

hey hey, lets get the facts correct: 8 AC, not 16. its 2 out of 8, 25% of all classes that you encounter in pvp are invisible.

Edited by NoTomorrow

The stealth busting mechanics needs a complete rework in SWTOR. Right now it's a complete joke with abilities like sneak giving +10 stealth against stealth detection.

Patch 1.4 lower CD on force cloak and cloaking screen will make it even more ridiculous. Force Shroud and Evasion removing all type of dots makes it even more easy for stealthers to pick the fights stacked in their favor.

Currently there is no such thing as stealth balance in SWTOR. It is completely tailored in favor of stealth classes that have complete freedom in choosing their fights.

Sleeping dart and Mind trap is another ridiculous thing that makes the life of stealthers even easier than it should be.

You'd think, that with all these massive advantages, there should be a class that could reliably pull these freaks out of stealth, but no..

If you can reliably pull stealthers out of stealth then what's the point of stealth??

I just don't understand how you guys function in real life with that kind of logic.

Don't you think this would be similar to giving you a $1,000,000 salary then taxing you 100%.

See how that works?

If you can reliably pull stealthers out of stealth then what's the point of stealth??

I just don't understand how you guys function in real life with that kind of logic.

Don't you think this would be similar to giving you a $1,000,000 salary then taxing you 100%.

See how that works?

Since this game went to the path of one spec hard counters another i see no problem in having a spec that can reliably shutdown a stealthers. You have way too easy life defending alone warzone objectives already and picking up lone wonderers. The sleep dart alone is free 8 to 16 seconds BEFORE YOU EVEN HAVE TO FIGHT.

Dont believe me in hard counter aspect of classes? PT PYro are getting a ranged nerf in 1.4, basically most of theor abilities will be 10 meters, i am alredy winning most of my duels with them, now i will win them all as a sniper.