The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Breasts of the Old Republic

Yarik_Caski

Are too huge. It's very bizarre to me that every female in the game has enormous melons jutting gland-first into the map.

I wish there was, at least, a fifth body option to give female characters more rationally-sized breasts. I feel kind of childish parading around with a character whose breasts are bigger than her head.

And an ability to change body/cosmetic features similar to the skill-resets at the fleets is also on my wish-list.

Edited by Yarik_Caski

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, although breast size is only one of the issues with the female models.

They really need to redo or do something with body type 3. It's too mannish looking. :( Not all tall women look like they have thighs that look like they could crush a telephone pole or shoulders like a linebacker's or walk like they're men with breasts.

Edited by Pairaka

I think some of you folks are missing the point. It's about lack of options for customization, which is something many of us enjoy. Four body types is somewhat unsatisfying when many other, older games have far more variation possible. As somebody who plays both sexes, and appreciates short, tall, muscular, skinny, chubby, and other archetypes, I'd like to see more.

why is it such big deal

While its visually appealing as a guy, I kinda agree with the OP. Its a bit odd that EVERY single woman in this game has a fantastic (and sometimes large) hiney and large breasts. Its just not realistic to the world (though that would be something!).

So play body type 1? Seems the most normal to what everyone is saying.

Get your quotes straight. I like the type 2 body type. I don't think it's disproportional at all. I do dislike the type 1 and type 3, mainly because the 1 is *too* thin and the 3 is too masculine and not feminine at all.

I can understand why people would want more options. I want more as well, and not just in body types.

Are too huge. It's very bizarre to me that every female in the game has enormous melons jutting gland-first into the map.

I wish there was, at least, a fifth body option to give female characters more rationally-sized breasts. I feel kind of childish parading around with a character whose breasts are bigger than her head.

And an ability to change body/cosmetic features similar to the skill-resets at the fleets is also on my wish-list.

You wish to be flat chested?