Well SWTOR has gold spammers now -_-

peteed

You can report the spammers and then block them. Unfortunately reporting them as spammers does NOT auto-block them at this time (gotta do it manually). Hopefully EA/Bioware will start banning the gold spammers. Also note just visiting their website will infect your computer with a trojan/malware. So don't even visit their websites, that's how those gold spammers steal accounts to use for spamming.

Ajunta Pall has an epidemic on it's hands. There is a guy/groups of guys that have like 5 different characters that they switch out periodically, and they stand on the Republic Station ALL DAY spamming those same prices you mentioned. However I don't think they actually refer to "gold".

I think it's so pathetic - the game isn't even OUT YET and there's already Chinese guys spamming.

We online gamers have come to accept this stuff into the vernacular, but have you ever stopped to think about how totally strange it is? What kind of people do this stuff?

What if reports automatically silence the account of the person being reported? It would significantly increase the effort needed for spammers, and Bioware could smack down any griefer who used it illegitimately.

At the cost of some innocent being muted for a looooong amount of time.

What if reports automatically silence the account of the person being reported? It would significantly increase the effort needed for spammers, and Bioware could smack down any griefer who used it illegitimately.

Right...cause that couldn't be abused.

I have already reported 2 now by right clicking and selecting report spam and noticed under my tickets that i had it was in there with a chat log attached to it with the whisper in it also. So once Bioware get around to this tickets for reporting spam they'll be gone real quick. I think I have more faith in Bioware getting rid of credit farmers then Blizzard after seeing whats actually reported :)

10k credits for $X amount lol... I can make 10k credits doing 4 slicing missions with my companion.....

Money is fairly easy to obtain in this game... there's not a whole lot of money sinks besides the 40k required for the speeder training...

Edited by Monoth

10k credits for $X amount lol... I can make 10k credits doing 4 slicing missions with my companion.....

Money is fairly easy to obtain in this game... there's not a whole lot of money sinks besides the 40k required for the speeder training...

Thats only rank 1 speeder lol at 40 the 2nd skill is like 120k? and then at 50 there is a 3rd...

Theres also that mount at the VIP vendor that costs 1,500.000c

and i'm sure thats not all >_>